No hope of apologies from the Norwegian BDS movement for anti-Semitic cartoons

A hideously anti-Semitic cartoon in The Times has caused an international scandal and demands for an apology. Readers of Norwegian newspapers might be wondering what the big fuss was all about, since our national newspapers are replete with one more outrageous and deeply offensive cartoon after the other. So, it would be futile to expect any decency from the head quarters of the Norwegian BDS movement, who frequently feature cartoons with classic anti-Semitic imagery and claims of a genocide perpetrated against the Palestinians, a particularly vicious lie since the Palestinians have enjoyed a particularly healthy population growth since 1967.

Below are only two modest examples of the kind of cartoons the BDS movement think are appropriate arguments in this bitter conflict:

BDS norge antisemittisk 1 BDS norge antisemittisk 2

Like I said, don’t hold your breath waiting for an apology…. These people wont even acknowledge that their particular brand of “anti-Israel” agitation is an important source for the scary growth in anti-Semitic attitudes in Norway.

15 comments for “No hope of apologies from the Norwegian BDS movement for anti-Semitic cartoons

January 30, 2013 at 6:51 am

is the same people that can’t see a women in bikini and not understand that she does not want sex since they wanna? Back to the middelage we all have to think about feelings insted of facts or comes:

(know this is nearly propaganda, but these people are so dum that they need spoons to get it in!)

January 30, 2013 at 10:57 am

the problem is that Andy Singer has tuened the wall inside out.

Israel with be fenced off from all sides. It is they that are fenced in to keep out murderous terrorists with hatefilled desire to murder as many Jews as they can.

The USA has fencing along the Mexican border and India has walls to seperate it from Pakistani trerrorists. Oh yes they are also Islamic.

To think that even today with a dwindling number of holocaust surviviors, Christian Europe still considers that anti semitism is correct. Of course it is not anti-Semitism, it Jew hatred. And still such a short time after the camps of Auschwitz were opened for all the world to see how 6 million Jews were cruelly put to death, Goyim and Muslim still aren’t satisfied with 6 million, they want the rest of us!!

January 30, 2013 at 12:02 pm

you have all my sympati to take it out. The Jewish we has keept silent to long about all the pain, we need to get all the facts on the table. And end the myth that Jews should be better than other groups, there might be smart people among Jews, but to ask for more from a Jew than a Muslim, well that is just stupidity!

I know lots of Jews that are not genious (including me) just nice and calm people. Should one not have the right to live just because one are a Jew? Shape up Europa!

4. January 30, 2013 at 9:29 pm

Yes, Norwegians and others who never face this bigotry have no conception of what it feels like when someone calls for your extermination.

Jews are not permitted to be victims, even as they are victimized by aggressive and illegal means by larger groups while many governments look the other way. If someone wanted to commit genocide against Norwegians, and acted in furtherance, I suspect it might be easier to receive some empathy and support.

The abusers are now the victims, and that says it all. It is good that Israel refused to participate in the UPR.

January 31, 2013 at 12:33 am

oldschooltwentysix,
    as long as one need to be seen as a victim, a large groupe has to be vitness for the crime its no reason to play the victim/bully game.
    As a white woman (probably an albino to the right ving) one just have to avoid to face any comments from people that can be victims for race discrimination and especially men. One just have to smile and say oh that was so sad, I really feel (not at all) for you. Personally have I good friends that has all kind of skin colors, but this are people that don’t use their skin as an identity and know what they want and have etnic standars. Personally have I stoped 100% to talk to anyone that looks odd in general, and it save one from a lot of problems why go around and be a sosial worker?
    In many way what I do now in public is less Jewish than how I was when I did not know that Norway had me in their files as a Jew (at least that is how I feelt it! It might be wrong) and it gives me a lot easier life : ) A lot of people says they miss the open and generous person I was, but I’m still so but with people that show the same attetude back. Life is not a game, its once right to be alive!

January 31, 2013 at 5:08 am

Norwegian the problem is that as Jews, we expect more of ourselves than we do from others. I don’t mind when others use that line and expect more from us, that is a compliment.
    What is wrong is when expectations of a high calibre become confused with all out war on an individual or group only because you have a disagreement, or in this case pure undiluted hate for the Jews and Israel.

It is not only Norway that pays for convicted murderering terrorists in Israeli jails, Britain does too! In fact I am sure that if the EU opened its financial accounts for perusal, more monies have gone for that purpose, too. Of course knowing that the corrupt EU is unable to show its financial accounts signed off year after year by accountants, it is hardly a surprise that our taxes are paid to another corrupt regime, bnamely the PLO/PA.

January 31, 2013 at 7:22 am

I think it seams really low IQ to meet a person and after understanding that this is a Jew demand more of the person. A person like this has a reality problem equal to the one that sat down and figured out the final solution!

February 1, 2013 at 8:41 am

norwegian, this is far more than the usual double standards, which is, I suppose, bad enough. This is a concernted effort by the Norwegian establishment to wage a political war against the state of Israel with which it has diplomatic relations. It is also waging a monetary, socialogical, and immoral war against Israel. Yet, Norway expresses her worthless opinion that she is neutral, neither is she anti Israel nor Jew hating, when all the facts are laid out to show this is all rubbish.

February 1, 2013 at 9:05 am

I really hope the NS children bring this to UN, I pray that UN can end that they are now used in modern politic her in Norway as Trolls.
    Dear G-d let this poor people have a life in the light.
    Now I understand what my grandfather sad that the rich build their fortune by saying: one man’s deaft an other mans bread. We don’t live in that world Martin! I don’t want to cry any more for fools. Labour hope you never ever get in power anymore!

10. Genii
    February 1, 2013 at 10:15 pm

scary bunch of antisemites you are here (semites are the Arabs. DUMMIES not Europeans!)why don’t you let the Zionists live with you? Looks like they would belong…at least!

February 2, 2013 at 4:11 am

Martin all I can say now is HALLELUJAH

“Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.”

Long live liberta!

February 2, 2013 at 3:35 pm

is it now you want more drama?

: ) Chill down Genii some fun must be ok.

February 3, 2013 at 3:16 am

Genii, I do have difficulty in understanding your message. Semites include all peoples originally from what is known as the middle east, including Jews, Arabs, Kurds, Druze etc. Therefore, anti Semitic means to be againstall those that I mentioned. The far right might accept this.
    The expression anti-Semitic to mean anti Jew is quite incorrect and appears to be a polite term. However, hate should never be considered polite. I never use term anti-Semite. I call it for what it is, hate the Jews, or at the least Judeophobic. This is more than accepted and practiced by the extreme left and the extreme fight.

By the way, is that a gun barrel you have pointing towardsa us? If so, be careful me dear. These things have a bad habit of rebounding upon those that use them

February 3, 2013 at 3:55 am

Martin dear : )
    we are not at the same level as Genii, it will be taken to court if McG see a pattern. To me Genii are at the same level as the people supporting Palestines with a gun picture on they FB : )
    Why use your energy on this people Martin? We have others that do that work so that we can use our freedom to speak.
    See a movie Genii talk to someone find a goal. The environment need all brains it can get. Be a positive factor in your own life and do what you can to help. Right now you just seems like a internett troll!

15. March 1, 2013 at 8:04 am

Thanks for the cartoons. I love the comments too. They demonstrate that racism and apartheid stem from fear as well as ignorance.