The level of debate in Dagsavisen

April 9 marks a very solemn day in Norway, a day when we commemorate the German invasion in 1940. Typically, Norwegians will dwell on the importance of freedom, and also an adequate defense (which according to some military big wigs have hinted that the current state of military affairs in Norway might not be sufficient to defend Norway against enemy attack),

On its debate forum, Dagsavisen is permitting a very different kind of commemoration. Shameful.  (poor google translate)

9. april 2013.

Published March 24th – 344 Views Post
Nobody else, but the Jews have managed to hold the world responsible for the extermination,their ‘group’  was subjected to.

73 years after Nazi Germany’s attack on Norway with everything Nazism meant the ethnic cleansing of Jews, travelers/Roma, Gypsies, the mentally and physically disabled, gays etc, no clear understanding of the Nazi general and systematic extermination based on ethnic and racial hygiene ideas other than hatred of Jews is expressed.

Nobody else but the Jews have managed to hold the world responsible for the extermination their ‘group’ was subjected to. It is time that the media and the public discourse in general discuss how the other groups also were victims of the Nazi extermination camps in order to investigate the true inner being of Nazism.  If we are not careful, the roots of nazism; ‘contempt for the weak’ will once more become the new plague.

Siri Lill Thowsen, Tofte
Ole Langeland Ånon
Posts: 30
Comments: 530
Published March 24 Comment # 1
Jews are, when all is said and done, a group with many gifted people. They know how to compete, which must in itself be allowed. But sometimes they put themselves in the center in a way that evokes a certain reluctance.

When I was in the military 40 years ago, I discussed the Middle East with one of my fellow soldiers. I can not think that I said anything extreme, just that I pointed to Palestinian rights.

This fellow soldiers belonged to a Jewish family who came from Lithuania. He looked at me, smiled and said: “If people like you had their way, I would go straight to the gas chamber!”

– “How on earth can you say that??”

“You’re just the kind of ……”

Yes, this “you’re just the kind”, is repeated again and again quite often from ardent supporters of Israeli policy, whether they are Jews or belong to some Christian communities. This buddy was otherwise a very good fellow in every way, but these prejudices his, I can not help but remember.

23 comments for “The level of debate in Dagsavisen

March 27, 2013 at 6:59 am

I’m glad that the old Christian Jew hate now is so easy to see for everyone that want to!

March 27, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Prejudiced? Just why are the so called Palestinians recipient of so much sorrow, time, empathy, finance, political, moral and social aid?

Why not the near 1 million Jews who were ethnically cleansewd from their ancient homes rangong from the extreme north west of Africa through to Iran and even beyond? Why not the Kurds who were promised a homeland, too? Quite simply put, the Arabs have the money and the oldest hate in the world from thre time of Queen Esther in Persia continues to this day. There is no doubt that Rome executed a million Jews, many on crucifixes while others were literally chopped up bythe Roman short sword. The Church continued this in a most unholy manner, especially when one considers Christianitys love of all mankind except the Jews. Unfortunately, it continues to this day. Of cvourse, in some churches, individual priests can hold more empathic attitudes towards Jewry but, unfortunately they do no hold the seat of power.
    Westerners are so receptive because they hate others who will work hard and want to improve their lives and offer reall assistance to humanity. In a word, Jealousy! That is why they hate Israel so much to see what that little country has achieved in so few years against all the odds that can and has been brought against it. By the Arabs and the former Soviet Union and communist bloc and the so called third world countries. Europe needs oil, so we can’t expect much from there.

I will always support Israel in any possible way. 6 million Jews were 6 million too many. Though we we read the above, for some 6 million was insufficient. As norwegian realises now, perhaps late in the day, however, she recognises it it best to see and accept what is there, rather than ignore it.

March 28, 2013 at 12:41 am

Next time a christian asks me where my name comes from I will say the fact: I’m renamed after my great great mother, the mother of my great mother killed in Norway because she was a Jew and its a old hebraic name! Was there anything more you wonderd about?

March 28, 2013 at 1:17 am
  5. de Bacle
    March 28, 2013 at 2:38 am

Norwegian media today is just a pain…

A majority of Norwegians would prefer Erna Solberg, the leader of the conservative party (Høyre) as Prime Minister, whereas almost twice as many journalists want to have Labour party Jens Stoltenberg as prime minister !

This discrepancy is a warning that there is something dangerously wrong in Norway – the information channels, the intellectual influence, opinion creation and the first line of defence of freedom of speech.

The Dagsavisen debate level is not more embarrassing than the rest of Norwegian media.

Last week Aftenposten made a big issue out of the fact that Wolofowitz is Jewish, and how miserable was his manipulatuon and critical influence to the USA invasion of Iraq, and what a big mistake that was. It is again typical that the Aftenposten journalist does not mention (although I know he is well aware of it – he was well informed on this previously) that Wolfowitz’s partner is a moslem feminist top executive from the Middle East who was a strong influence on Wolfowitz’s stand and convicition prior to the invasion of Iraq.

In essence, the Aftenposten journalist presents information to its readers that is likely to make moslem immigrants from the M.E. more hostile to Jews. “Jews instigating against arabs”.
    The journalist is avoiding the opportunity to quenche the flames, i.e. by not mentioning the relationship of the previous vice minister of defence to a moslem arab woman from the M.E.

In this sense the Aftenposten article is antisemitic. Articles like this help to lower the threshold for radical moslem elements in Norway to comit crimes against Jews.

This is a consistent asymmetrical reporting of Jewish influence in the US, and the world, in Norwegian media.

Aftenposten made repeated big issues of a “possible” conflict between Jews in the US and Israel and Obama during his last four years term.

When, after Obamas recent reelection, the new minister of finance was appointed by Obama, the Aftenposten news report did not find reason to mention that Obama thanked his loyal Jewish voters (80%) by appointing an orthodox Jew to this important post. His ethnicity, obviouly, was not relevant….

The asymmetri is persistent. It can be assumed to be driven by antisemitism until a more plausable explanation is presented.

6. David J
    March 28, 2013 at 3:58 am

wonders never cease, I cannot believe these lily livered lib norwegian do gooders who are so adept at cleansing their present and past ethnic hatred to the Jews and Israel. What f… faces please excuse the epithets but when I hear another noregian f.f. comparing Israel in W.B. to nazis my blood boils. Apparently 38% of educated norwegians see things this way.

Query; Has this situation somewhat improved with all the latest revelations? #0 years of ingrained non stop hatred towards Israel in the media and by the left has made its mark. Thank God for sites like yours and friendship organizations like MIFF who show that there are still good decent norwegians.

March 28, 2013 at 4:14 am

Oh norwegian, I wonder plenty but, nothing negative about you. I am just curious by nature.

I am always positive explaining my Hebrew name and the root core of its meaning. My Englsih name does not represent the true meaning of me as a person. It conveys the meaning of Mars i.e. War, which is hateful. However, Mordekhai cousin to Queen Esther betrays its meaning of me as an individual. “Rebel.” Yes, I will rebel against what I deem to be injustice.

March 28, 2013 at 6:03 am

your name is used a lot in our family and I really like the power it gives. Eric is also used. My family are odd so we have this thing that only one person in the family can have a name. If one rename anyone after a living person it means on stell their spirit and place in the family. The name give one a task to solve that the person before one worked on. Mine is to let the story of my great grandmother come out and let people know that she lived so that she can be remembered. You have probably figured that out a long time
    ago : )

It does scare me how bad the situation for the Jewish we her in Norway really are. I don’t want to make people get more scared that what is usefull to help them to protect them self from mad individuals, but if the secret police and military are using time and energy on to try to change Jews opinion that is so heavy that its a international scandal out of propotions!
    Its lack of sivil rights in a such dramatic way, it can give paranoia sign if one are manipulated over time and it can lead to personal dissorders with all what that might be involved. Worst senario is suicide her!

My advice as a normal person caring about my mental healt living in Norway is to people that wonder if they experiense things like this to read this book:

Personally I use commic when things are hard it relases a lot of endofims if one laugh that helps to reduse any kind of stress and it very important to take deep breath and eat regular (most Jews knows that!)

This is very toxic info McG gives her!

March 28, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Yes norwegian, many Jews in Germany committed suicide after Hitler took power and also in austria after the Anschluss. Let us hope that sensible jews will learn from history and leave Norway to Christians and Muslims, where the country will become ethnically cleansed of Jewish people.
    The Jews are similar to the canary in the mine. When gas leaks the canary shrills and it’s the same with humanity. When the social ethics of a country are affected negatively, the Jews leave. It has started in Sweden and I believe that Norway will follow suit.

March 29, 2013 at 3:38 am

I dissagree that Jews are different from any other humans on this planet. The same stress are upon every human living in Norway, everyone has to be sensibel and clever to seperate fiction from reality.

Paranoia is a symptom of a mind in problems!

March 29, 2013 at 5:45 am

norwegian, I believe that Jews are treated diffferently from many others in society and, therefore, are different. What other nation in europe had to put up with a continuing hate for over 2000 years.

Maybe I suffer from paranoia. It does not necessarilly mean that I am wrong though. How you can say that all Norwegians are facing the same stress as the Jews is beyond me. Since when did the Jews go throught Oslo in a demonstration shouting out “Death to Christians and or Muslims?” Why were just the Jews singled out? In Jewish culture there is only one race and that is the human race, and thankfully, we are all differenct. Of course the extreleft and extreme right are unhappy at this scenarion , we are all expected to be the same.

Look at the places in north Africa, the near and middle east and a little more east as well. Today they are Jewfree! Just underr one million were ethnically cleansed by Islamic conquest but no tears for them. Most of Europe has been ethnically cleansed of its Jews by the Nazis and their like minded partners in the occupied countries, including Norway, but no tears for them.

It must be time enough for the Holocaust to be part of the educational programme in Norway to be started. Of course, the Muslims will protest and criticise it;’s showing and be allowed to leave the room when shown. Poor dears, they are after all, treated as bad or worse by Israel, as the Jews were by the Nazis, according to nearly half the Norwegian population.

As you say paranoia might reign,but, perhaps with reason, norwegian.

March 29, 2013 at 9:21 am

I think that people that do everything to reduse others also reduse them self. Jews as I know them do their best to help others and by that also helps them self.

I just think that its better to live as the best I can be, than a bitter human always trying to be correct.

March 29, 2013 at 11:50 am

“Maybe I suffer from paranoia”

Just because you suffer from paranoia, it doesn’t mean that they are not out to get you.

Because they ARE out to get you. And me. And every other Jew on this planet.

March 29, 2013 at 11:54 pm

: ) Funny Eric R. : )

Tanya Reinhart of Tel Aviv University was particularly active. In a letter to another left-wing professor, Baruch Kimmerling of Hebrew University, who opposed the boycott, she wrote that what Israel is doing exceeds the crimes of South Africa’s white regime.

This makes me think that we and they are very odd to use. Freedom to speak is fine, but to have university people working for chaos and terror in your own contery, we don’t have that her in Norway even if Holst so kindly try to make some into Illuminati and Mossad on Taliban Norge on the left.

Enjoy: to google what Holst write is just going into a parallell reality.

March 30, 2013 at 12:00 am

This is just sweet Martin

Another Jewish distorter of Holocaust memory from the academic world is Sara Roy from Harvard’s University Center for Middle Eastern Studies. She uses being a child of Holocaust survivors. At a Holocaust Memorial Lecture she compared Israelis to Nazis.

I go for humanity and help people that has mental dissorders.

And perhaps you are not so mad at me now for thinking university is a boring place to be. Its a lot more fun to wash floor and be out in the sun than to be mobbed for earting Jaffa oranges!

March 30, 2013 at 6:52 am

Unfortunately norwegian, Israel hate in Israel is well funded by European and Saudi finances to various Non Governmental Organisations (NGO). Including Norway and quite unashamedly!

The Universities ain Israel contain many hardleftwingers who are critical of Israel and agree not to play Hatikva and work hand in glove with those arabists and their allies. In fact Ariel university is not recognised as a university by other universities because the town is on “Occupied” land. Even Israeli of the left find it difficult to know and accept the truth.

Traitors, did you call them Eric, or did I imagine it? I even ask how man yof them even served in Zahal?

Norwegian, I believe the Citrus Board in Israel have sold the Jaffa label to Spain, It is probable that Jaffa fruit is actually Spanish. Who knows? I buy all Israeli produce including the best Medjool dates, Sharon fruit from Mahedrin. Israwl does not export so much after handing Gaza over to Norways friends Hamaas (even now Bahrein has called Hamas a terrorist organisation. What will Norway’s answer be I wonder?) Farm produce is not profitable enough, especially with Israeli brains producing world quality in IT platforms and defence military equipment.

I believe there is a difference though between paranoia and a fear and awareness of surrounding reality of events, past, present and future.

March 31, 2013 at 1:33 am
    March 31, 2013 at 2:10 am

By the way Martin have you seen that this schotish guy can look like the caracter in this movie:

Long way for him to look like this:

Anyway what happen to Mel he is my favorite in shackespare:

March 31, 2013 at 12:38 pm

I think you are smart and that is it! Can’t see any mental problems in you at all! You remain calm even when I sad happy Esther : )

I googled most of the people that was in the report to Manfred Gerstenfeld it was interesting to get a image of them. Thinking what they might write to each other in e-mails. Now we have to make this person go out in the public and say this and that. Has anyone started to make a betting system on these people? I would love to make money on this : )

If one are born in Israel and get mental problems is there any kind of helping programs? What about moving the person out of Israel and just see if that can help?

If one have anti-Norwegians attitude in Norway one are regarded as mental loco. I studied one year in Italy because I love the clima and the food there. The normal comment I get her in Norway is that Italian is a language that are useless to know and that its just a mafia land where I just probably “paied” for the exams.

I really have problems to see why anti-Israeli get any attention at all. Its not a normal behavior to hate the place one was born!

April 1, 2013 at 12:32 pm

Wow norwegian, where do I start to answer your posts, and very good they were too.

First of all the two sites regarding the Respect party and Galloway. Galloway is aknown Hew and Isarael hater. He sucks up to the Muslim vote continually and that is his forte. When he was MP for Bethnal Green, a very poor part of east London you must understand the local geography. This area is part of the Borough of Tower Hamlets. Street signs in the area are in English, of course but, also Urdu! His opponent Oona King is a black Jewish Labour party person.
    The interview with Paxman is very good, although I believe that Paxman was not as hard on Galloway, as he would have been with an Israeli minister.

Mel Gibson is synonymous with The Passion, an extremely anti Jewish film, supposedly about the Christs last days and the disgusting Jews responsible for his death. He and Galloway are of the same nature consumed with hate for the Jewish people. Gibson was caught out, his father is a raving Jew hater and is prepared to let everyone know it. I refuse to watch his films, I no longer believe he is funny in his films. He and Galloway should be placed in a load of shite and buried in the sands of Arabia,

Very worryingly norwegian, look at some of the typical Jew hating comments on You Tube regarding Gibson.

Of course in Israel, there are placed for people with severe mental problems. I should imagine many of the Holocaust survivors who managed to escape afterwards to Israel (and a few other coubntries) have extremely complex mental problems. One major problem of course is Guilt. Guilt because very often, they are the sole survivors of their entire family. They ask themselves, why me? Norway does not have that problem at all.
    If on the other hand you mean those “Jews” on the loony left. Well, Israel, unlike Norway, is a true democracy and these idiots have the right, along with the Arab communsit and jihadi supporting members of the Knesset to spew their hatred towards the Jewish state of Israel. Can you imagine a Breivik being elected in Norway and spewing his hatred of Norway in the Storting? No, neither can I.

On a personal not norwegian, I, too, worked in Italy (back in the early 1960’s) I worked from the French border (San Remo) down to Sicilia and the heel of Italy. I stayed most of the time in Napoli, but travelled around. Bella Italia, Forze Italia. A pity it is so corrupt, even more than the UK and Norway. Actually, I worked, too, at the time really from Spain along the French Med to Sicliy. What a great life I had, when I was a young rascal.

April 1, 2013 at 1:31 pm

The joak her in Norway today was that youtube was going to be closed. What about England?

It seems to me that the Scottish are planing a mytteri on your small cold Island. Is it true that you all do a bath insted of shower? :)

Italy corrupt? What kind of red friends are you mixing with Martin:)

Ti volgio bene caro :)

22. :)
    April 1, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Sorry McG and Martin,

I understod that to remove the space make a smiling face. That is cool :) Martin I know english and schotisc people and they talk a lot of nonsens both. Its really sad to see that people like Mel Gibson is being so emotionall about his Scottish chatolic history. Its like Holst writing, what has happen to these people?

It is on one way fun to laugh of them but its also dangerous as their affect people that suffer from mental stress and that need to find something to hold onto. I’m cluless how to reach people that see the light. Its sound like they always has hoped for one day to just disaper and that is awfull. Arn’t we supposed to develope and become more not less in a life?