Dumb blond babe whines because she was questioned by Israeli security personnel

I wonder if she is aware the ordeals people with the wrong color or head dress suffer when they arrive in Norway? Or if she thinks it is fair game that the Norwegian Police Security Service illegally monitor Norwegian Muslims. Or when was the last time she traveled to the US and had to give up all of her details and agree to the US security services having access to all your data including your email and your credit card?

Is she really so naive that she believes that just because she has blue eyes and blond hair, she can calmly state that her business in Israel is to visit an enemy entity without anybody wanting to know what else she is up to. Official Norway’s and large swathes of the Norwegian intelligentsia have practically bent over backwards to be as destructive as they possibly could in the protracted and very bitter conflict between Israel and the Palestinians, including but not ending with Lars Gule’s attempt to carry out a terror attack in Israel.

And she really must have watched a good deal of really lousy films if she really believes that the Israeli security services would follow her on foot, with an agent who conspicuously bumbled about with a walkie talkie in his hands? Making anonymous phone calls to their mobile phone?

Nevertheless, the NRK happily gives her space for her whining, and once more totally forgetting to also give a representative of the Israeli airport securities a chance to give their version. Nothing new here then. As for the blonde in question, maybe she should try to dye her hair to see if that will wash away her naivety?

lousy google translate

Maria (27) harassed by Israeli security forces at the airport

In May last year, Maria Wasvik detained at Ben-Gurion Airport and interrogated by Israeli security guards.
Photo: Harald Inderhaug / NRK
On a study tour to the West Bank with Buskerud University College, Mary Wasvik and her four girlfriends were picked out of the queue at security and interrogated and abused by armed soldiers for several hours.
KRISTIAN Ånensen
kristian.aanensen @ nrk.no
Published 26/04/2013 10:05 p.m.
Yesterday the Israeli public prosecutor confirmed that the intelligence services and security guards at airports in Israel can read the email to tourists arriving in Israel. Maria and her friends experienced this in the flesh last year.

Tears in the eyes
– Together with four other I went on a study tour organized by the College of Buskerud in May last year. We were going to the West Bank, and saw no reason not to tell this to the security guards at Ben-Gurion airport when we landed. We were then immediately taken out of the normal security line and taken into a separate waiting area, says Mary Wasvik to NRK.no

It was four o’clock in the morning and five girlfriends were placed on a waiting room where they were watched by armed men with walkie-talkies for several hours. Eventually, they brought in one by one for questioning.

– After a half hour, I was called into a small room. There I saw four huge soldiers verbally harass my friend, who was completely exhausted with her head on the desk. She had tears in her eyes and it was obvious that they had given up trying to get out any more information from her. Now it was my turn.

– For over two hours I was sitting there with now five armed security guards hanging over me while they abused me and asked and dug about “who are you”, “what are you”, “Who do you really work for.”
– You’re not in Norway now
– After a while they began to mention things which sounded a lot like stuff from Facebook and email account. And clearly hinted that they had access to all this information and asked especially if I knew any Palestinians.

– Finally he who led the interrogation keyboard to the PC’s to me and asked me to write the password to my email, the address they already had. I replied that “you’re not allowed to, the Norwegian police would never have asked for it ” The answer I got was clear: “You are not in Norway now.” We talked a little back and forth, and the atmosphere was very heated. When I finally asked what would happen if I didn’t give it to him willingly, he was really angry and banged hard in the table. Yet it was clear that he had no power to compel me.

After nearly four hours of questioning and waiting, a man who acted like a boss out to her friends who were gathered in the first waiting room.

– He stood and looked at us for a while and somehow considered whether we should be let into the country. Finally, he gave us the necessary stamp and sent us out into the arrivals hall.

According to the Israeli prosecutor to security only require access to e-mail in special cases, after the evidence of other criminal activity is revealed.

– It was all very scary and we felt really harassed. For what is this kind of welcome is this? We have never done anything wrong and have nothing to hide.

Felt as if they were monitored constantly
Very annoyed and scared the girls traveled to Ramallah and the West Bank, but during the whole trip they felt they were being watched and their telephone bugged.

– I’m pretty sure we were monitored by Israeli authorities while we were in the country. As for example, we were two days in Jerusalem a man was following us the whole time constantly talking to somebody on a walkie talkie. And when we bought a Palestinian sim card  we had several phone calls without anyone saying anything. Our Palestinian friends told us that this was the authorities who wanted to know where we were, says Maria.

Just a few weeks after they came home to Norway they read about two American girls who were refused entry by the Israeli authorities had read through their mail at the airport.

– I was afterwards very glad that I denied them access for this could have put more of my Palestinian friends in danger.

10 comments for “Dumb blond babe whines because she was questioned by Israeli security personnel

April 28, 2013 at 5:17 am

Would Norway not question overseas visitors to their country who were known sympathisers with ABB? These young Norwegian girls are so naive, it beggars beyond belief just how stupid they really are. One good thing though is to know that they enemies of Israel and not friends. Who needs losers as friends? When I ownder will they, too, convert to Islam?

April 28, 2013 at 1:58 pm

The woman should have been jailed for resisting. Maybe given 5-10 years as a warning to other Nazi scum trying to visit from Europe.

April 29, 2013 at 8:01 am

Eric, these people are not Nazi scum, they are Norwegian, so really they are Internazi scum. :)-

4. bitte_liten_81@hotmail.com
    April 30, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Interrogating people as if they have done something wrong in advance just because they believe in the freedom of all people, irrespective of religion, are just what the Nazis did towards ALL europeans, again, irrespective of religion or background. However, interesting it is that a people like the jewish,who have suffered so immensely, now immerse people in the same unrighteousness as they experienced themselves… None of my Norwegian, jewish, or Palestinian friends remind me of ABB…
    I so wish for nuance, nuance, nuance, and nuance from ALL sides of the story…
    I hope peace will be shared in the region by the end of my lifetime…

May 1, 2013 at 3:15 am

to Bitte, you share the same naive attiutude and ignorance of history as your Norwwegian friends who are catalogued here.If foreign supporter of ABB were to come to Norway and meet up with like minded people, would the Norwegian authorities not wish to ensure the safety of its citizens? Well apart from the Jewish citizens that is.

Israel has enough ho,me grown problems without further difficulties posed by people who openly befriend those whose sole aim is to destroy the state of Israel and slaughter its Jewish inmhabitants. You might not like what I am writing, but, it does resemble some factual opinion. I am not naive, a cynic yes, but not naive Your Arab friends make continual slanderous and libelous falsehoods continually against Israel, with the Norwegian establishment supports wholeheartedly. Sadly,, Norway, is not a true democracy, instead it shows all the characteristics of a fully blown fascist communist state. Tell the lies and hide the truth.

6. Ellen
    May 1, 2013 at 9:48 am

Eric, no. That would have made a martyr out of her. She’d get international attention as a prisoner of conscience. It wouldn’t have done Israel any good. And I doubt it would have been legal (in Israel) anyway, since it’s not a dictatorship.

7. Beate
    May 2, 2013 at 1:28 am

Isn’t the case strong enough by itself so you don’t have to resort to the use of one of the lowest forms of fallacies; the ad hominum attack. What does it help the case arguing how she is a “dumb blond”. How is this characteristic of any interest to the case? And yes, I happen to be a blond young woman (not that it should matter)

May 3, 2013 at 10:40 am

Beate:

I don’t know if McG is blonde (Martin, you can help us out on that one), but given that “blonde” can probably be used to describe the hair color of 60% of the people of Norway, I would not get all too worked up about the phrase.

Ellen:

As far as making a martyr of this Nazi, the laughingly misnamed “Human Rights” groups (Amnesty Internation, Human Rights Watch) are nothing more now than Communist front groups aimed at using “human rights” as a means of destroying Israel, Jews and non-leftist Christianity. Israel should give a big “fuck you” to these groups and jail idiots like this one. There is no pleasing groups like this.

May 4, 2013 at 3:00 am

Waho Eric R. communicating with women, what a progress McG : ).

Just hope Martin don’t be a scout boy now and give him all details about you, if he do please don’t post it! If you go out in public all magic will be lost and you will need botox in your lips to get in the news ; ) Like Palmela Geller krist what is she up to now: http://www.antisemittisme.no/?p=7135

Martin I’m glad you can speak to Dr. Sussia some of us gets to much of her and Jan Simonsen constantly on going like children naging about look enemy enemy enemy. Arg just say no, no, no and you feel less stressed!

10. Maria
    August 30, 2013 at 2:00 am

Hehe, thank you so much for this. Makes my day everytime I read it!