They say once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, but now I really start to wonder about the political astuteness of the King and his Court. One would have thought that after the Trond Ali Linstad affair, the relevant responsibles would do a better job of vetting the prospective recipients so as to not embarrass the Royal House again. To no avail, here they go again and appoint Dr. Fosse to commander of the St. Olavs Order. This is the same Dr. Fosse who allowed armed combatants to take refuge at the Shifa Hospital in Gaza in the Cast Lead operation in December 2008/January 2009. At no point did he protest how the same combatants put the lives of the patients in his care in further damage, but also tolerated that acts of terror and war crimes were planned and executed from this compound.

In the aftermath, he has repeatedly spread lies about the IDFs operations in the Gaza strip and to a very great degree helped to whip up a climate of Jew hatred in Norway.

How can one be awarded with a royal order after something like this?

Your Majesty: I am really disappointed that you do not seem to have advisors who can inform you on the toxic hate Mr. Fosse has contributed to.

17 comments for “Anti-Semite and war criminal Dr. Erik Fosse awarded commandership of the Order of St. Olav

May 1, 2013 at 3:06 am

True to form, true to form. So what is new?

2. de Bacle
    May 1, 2013 at 9:13 am

This is really funny actually.
    Followed your Link to the KIngs Medal above, Prof. Thanks.
    Fosse recieves the award due to, as it says, his contributions to medicine and society.

Well, after his return from Gaza in 2009, Aftenposten weekend Magazine of course had to do a multipage report – colours, flags, bells, whistles – of the technically advanced and original medically important work, HIFU – High Intensty Focused Ultrasound – Fosses department were setting up at the University Hospital in Oslo.

What the article failed to pick up was that this
    fantastic new technique was not really a local invention,
    it was actually imported.

The technique was invented in,
    the apparatus developed in,
    the techniques further refined in,
    FOSSES DOCTORS TRAINED in………

I give you all just one guess.

What a comic world.

3. Ellen
    May 1, 2013 at 10:35 am

Israel.

4. Anonymous
    May 1, 2013 at 1:00 pm

The Norwegian laugh at your missing intellectual skills in depicting the reality of our country.

5. May 1, 2013 at 1:10 pm

which one Norwegian?

6. herbert deutsch
    May 1, 2013 at 6:21 pm

I understand that the King is issuing a special autographed reprint of the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion” and all proceeds, above cost, will go to Hamas

May 2, 2013 at 2:48 am

So Anonymous, just what is the reality of your country? What intellectual skills do you or the average citizen possess when such hate from your establishment and brainwashed community overtakes common sense, truth, decency and true democracy?

8. herbert deutsch
    May 2, 2013 at 5:55 am

Anonymous What intellectual skills are missing? It is my experience in over 40 years of court room work, that nervous laughter almost always precedes an acknowledgement that the witness does not know what they are talking about and is given to absurd pronouncements. However, I am prepared to be proved wrong by facts and invite you to do so.

9. herbert deutsch
    May 3, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Just as I thought, Norwegian is just a bulls— artist

May 4, 2013 at 1:49 am

I’m not laughing at all of your inteligens. But I have to say that I day dream about taking you, Herbert, Martin, de Bacle, MS, Ellen and my favorite Eric R. on a nice day in Disney world in France and tell you all before we go: Today are we just going to have a fun day, give me all your selfphones and if you all behave well and don’t mention one word about that Disney was a Jew hater, the French revolution, 2 WW, I will give you all a diploma for good behavior and say we had a lovely day!

Take care and try to behave, blond dum babe, McG you can do better than that!

Martin a fun thing for you from Norwegian politic:

Herbert, I like the King and his family, they are nice and funny in a odd way that I could never have been, my parents would have go bananas and sent me to mad house, they have my respect to be them self!
    Herbert this time bitte lille is right we need nuans, nuans, nuans. She has probably never understood how sad no, no, no, just did a copy of behavior its sharming bitte lille, you make my day by showing the rest of the world that most Norwegians are just playing Simon says ; ) Sharming and nice to know everythin is the same! And its is really motivating for all that feels Norway is communistic, well don’t mind your pretty little head with that one.

Let the poor man have his medal his book was just a floop

Anonymous I have heard it exist terapi for people that like to just make chaos, Holst is a lost case, I think its good that McG have a message to the public about how media can be used to creat mass hysteria. I think anyone that can do what this person do day out and in with out becoming pocoloco is a person one should respect! I doubt this is a page run by a team, it seems like its a one man show, and that is nuts! I have a odd feeling that this page might have a effect on the Norwegian news so it might be a reason why McG keep up! Go McG you have lasted a lot longer than others like you do!

11. herbert deutsch
    May 4, 2013 at 4:13 am

I want to go on the rollercoaster and get a hug from Minnie Mouse

12. May 4, 2013 at 4:17 am

I want the pink sugar fluff! Have got pretty Minni Mouse ears to got with my cute Minni Mouse skirt!

May 4, 2013 at 4:48 am

What are you waiting for? An invitation to the Prof and you will not be disappointed.

May 4, 2013 at 5:31 am

It will just be a perfect day Martin pehaps it happens perhaps not one never knows with the A-team ; ) Keep up the good show and let the haters feel their own missery.

Herbert can you really live a hole life with out Freudian slip? I just find it to fun to do them and see what kind of reaction people show back, hope I’m normal for wanting free fun and some action in my life.

May 5, 2013 at 7:38 am

Herbert, are you sure it is not Mein Kampf? Maybe next time? The Ghoul will appreciate that one and I beieve Stoltenberg, too.

norwegian, note that there has been, as anticipated no response from Anonymous. He is just another moronic cretin who has little to offer in an intelligent and factual manner. Just another idiotic statement. Oh Yaaaawn, why do they bother?

May 5, 2013 at 2:01 pm

I note there has been a lot of response from McG. Hope McG sees that Anonymous will always be around trying to make everyone feel less. What a boring thing to do!