The farce is complete – Gilbert too gets his commander of the Order of St. Olav

I must admit I am still gobsmacked by this news. I now truly believe that in order to earn the highest awards in our society, you must be a loud and clear anti-Israelite.

It really sucks, and I am quite frankly unwilling to conceal my disappointment that persons who have worked tirelessly to propagate foul lies and contributed greatly to anti-Semitic attitudes in the general Norwegian population.

Purportedly Gilbert has gotten his prize for his surgical prowess, a claim hard to believe since he has celebrated the attacks against the twin towers in 2001 and other very questionable attitudes, among them hiding armed combatants in a medical compound and allowing them to carry out acts of war from said compounds.

Now, where is that nefesh b’nefesh brochure? Getting ready and very much more motivated for aliyah!

10 comments for “The farce is complete – Gilbert too gets his commander of the Order of St. Olav

1. herbert deutsch
    May 9, 2013 at 5:05 pm

This is what Norway wishes to be known for: a buffoon gets an award from an idiot:

Gilbert stated to be of the opinion that only certain victims of tragedy should receive aid, depending on the victims political or ethnic affiliation. He also worked against the training of new Norwegian medical personnel assigned to the ISAF forces in Afghanistan. His activism resulted in the ceasing of training of medical personnel at his medical department, and a following shortfall of qualified doctors in both the Norwegian military force and humanitarian effort in Afghanistan.On being a doctor as well as a politician, Gilbert has said the two roles are indistinguishable, and that “there is little in medicine that isn’t politics”
    ***
    In a s statement made to Dagbladet in the wake of the September 11 attacks, Gilbert voiced support for the attacks. His support was met with strong reactions.[1] His statement to Dagbladet was: “The attack on New York did not come as a surprise with the politics the West has followed the last decades. I am upset by the terrorist attack, but I am at least as upset over the suffering that the US has caused. It is in this context that 5000 dead has to be seen. If the U.S. government has a legitimate right to bomb and kill civilians in Iraq, the oppressed has a moral right to attack the U.S. with the weapons they may create as well.

When asked if he supported a terrorist attack against the US he answered: “Terror is a poor weapon, but my answer is yes, within the context I have mentioned.”

Your king is an utter and complete disgrace.

May 10, 2013 at 1:26 am

I read paiper BT everyday, pehaps thats where I get my bad language from MA ; )
    If you read page 14 – 15 first part today its a sad reading. I feel offended that they can write this on a friday (joak!). The world has changed so much and for us that like to be nostalic, its just a new loss MA. Money and time you spendt on Gules classes is equal to the angel school or reading the bible, probably do more for your personal travel MA than for the sosiety! Good old times never comes back. But good memories last forever, love them for that!

But its also a good thing McG the idealist and his propaganda is more and more flushed down the toalett like Karius and Baktus. The google human is a easy task to predict and lead money talks her now deep thinking is needed. I just see a lot of benefits for smart people, a lot more easy life! Finally can one separate the stupied from the smart one. It takes more than a red pen MA, sorry to say so. Ups Martin I really hurted some feelings now didn’t I? You know I feel so littel for others so ; )
    Best to keep me out of public so that MA don’t feel anything bad since she don’t figure me out. Ups her comes soon a new psyco analysis from her. Oh my god!

What kind of organisation are you planing on joining into to get the Kings honour in the future McG? I put money on that the royal will have to give up in 10 years time (husy Herbi boy its like boiling a crab one turn up the heating slowely), they have just become the freak show like Holst, A, MA, Gule, NRK etc. Exuse me MA are you saying that your family learnt you about the good and the bad Norwegians to you when you where a kid? Thats insane man! What kind of corrupt people do so? And then you get mad about Jews speaking loud, krist you are something special! Hope you see it one day!

Mad Gilbert you made my day, I felt this had to come when Lindstad did not get it his way. Good for you : ) Don’t worry no hard feelings from me. The King will probaly in the furure be a thing we all read about in the history book. Håkon will probably say that he and Mette Marit don’t feel its what they where ment to do with their life so they have found a new hobby. Well one just have to wait and see.

May 10, 2013 at 5:14 am

How very unlike Israel. Israel to it’s credit, is treating Syrians, both rebels and pro Assad forces. So let’s crush Israel further by awarding two well known outspoken communists whose hatred for the western democracies is so evident. Still, never mind, I am sure that in the near future, unless some common sense and decency descends upon the establishment, then Norway is heading to be the first communist monarchy.

On another note, the physicist Hawkins is boycotting the event in Israel, due to pressure from the Fakestinians. No doubt he will hand in his contraption which enables him to speak, as that is an Israeli invention. Yes, I am sure that he will speak highly too, of these two yiddfied mamzerim. What a poor clown.

4. May 10, 2013 at 5:21 am

We really do have our work cut out…. Come on, roll up sleeves and get cracking. Darkness is overcome by turning on the light, lies are exposed and combatted with evidence based documentation. Time to get involved on campuses and other places where Israel bashers have had free reign to spread lies.

May 10, 2013 at 6:08 am
  6. herbert deutsch
    May 11, 2013 at 5:27 pm

In response to :-) and your absurd posting of videos on a serious subject. YOUR king is one of the great ignorant buffoons of all time. I am confident he will resurect Queslling to give him an award

May 12, 2013 at 4:42 am

Herbert,

what can one do when things that is logical easy to understand ends up in a fiction reality where most common people lose hope than to add some spice to it all and see what happen?

At least a person that can laugh and see the humor is in communication with other thinking humans. But I get your point that I might have used to many videos. And made to much drama. Seriously I was cluless about Jews, Israel and most conflicts in the world and I still am. Have no clue what stand in the Bible at all, its a emty life to lack knowlege!

McG is right when she want people to know more about the world, to me is it liberating to see that there is so much more out in the world to learn from and about. Hopefully its so for other humans as well that its normal to enjoy to learn and master new things.

For the thing about the King all I have to say is this:

Analyse it as you want to ; )

All best ; )

8. de Bacle
    May 12, 2013 at 7:51 am

It bothers me that the King, and those (politically elected) behind these two awards, don’t mention any link to “Gaza” in the motivation for the prize.

If the committee had come up with the true “justifications” it would open up to criticism, to scrutinizing the justification in view of the anti-semitic book, Gilberts repeated anti-semitic comment son NRK (“Gaza I like the warzaw ghetto – only worse”), Fosses hypocritical exploitition of Israeli technology and Israel trained doctors to promote his status in Norway), the questionable unconditional support of Hamas terrorists, the politization and propaganda exploitition of their medical mission.

There is no doubt, of course, that it is these two doctor’s involvement (in international media!) during the war in Gaza in 2009, that is behind them getting these awards – (with only one week separating them!). The Doctor’s made international propaganda for and put Norway “on the map” for a few weeks in 2009.

So how come the King and politicians don’t have the integrity and
    courage to stand up for their opinions and (“delusional”) pride ?

It is a cowardly trait with the Norwegian elite. Not part of the infamous “Laws of Jante” but equally common and ugly. It’s one of thise traitsthat Gro Harlem Bruntland missed in her short list of “It is typically Norwegian to be …….”

Nobody in media even comments on these “false pretenses” in the justifications of the awards – puts journalists and media in Norway to shame.

My conclusion is that nobody in Norway is sensitive to the lack of honesty and integrity. It is expected.

May 12, 2013 at 10:47 am

Norwegian, please go online to the Jewish Publication Society. You can purchase a Jewish bible, that is the original bible, without mistranslations, whether genuine mistake or deliberate. I am sure your English is more than good enough.

Even the layout of the bible is different and when you read a Christian version and there are many, there are too many alterations made. You may claim ignorance of the bible but, you can do something about it. They have different styles determined whether you are a serious student or not. One can purchase the book just in English, English and Hebrew, or in English, Hebrew and a Commentary (which is expensive).

When you have this original book, you will be able to answer many questions from missionaries and malicious statements from Jew haters.
    Happy reading norwegian

May 12, 2013 at 11:30 am

de Bacle,

I really liked your last comment because it is a analysis on how you see the present situation in Norway. If what you say is shared by a lot in the Jewish community her in Norway can a sloution be a direct question to the right people her in Norway and not a open debatt in the media? If it is so that there has been hidden motives in Norway behind the Oslo accord, then there is a lot of infromation work to make people see why this could happen with out anyone of us seeing it. As I see it for most people in unions and university its more about being good when they support the weak PA.
    If you blame people they will respond with closing the door in your face. Hopefully the right will win the election but if they don’t a focus from Israel and the Jewish community has to be on educating people on what you see. On the left is it so many people that can be reagded as hyper sensitive and in general are nice so don’t cont people out cont them in!