Shocking Roger Waters. Let him not get away with his anti-Semitism

Personally, I decided to boycott Roger Waters a couple of years ago, after the 2010 Mavi Marmara affair. His public comments and actions made it very clear that I ought to use my consumer power to not spend money on him (which admittedly is a very modest threat, much like a fart in a hurricane). I have since then observed how one brain atrophied artist after the  have caved in to pressure from power people such as Waters.

But now we know his real motivations, he has himself put it to us very clearly. Lets not be foolish to think this is only artistry, pretense and smoke and mirrors. This is the real deal and smart people should take note: Roger Waters is as bigoted and power drunk as the people he likes to sing about.

When Waters uses the Star of David on an inflatable pigs head during a concert, in a symbol laden scenography designed to impress some political message – he has never kept it a big secret that his sympathies lie on the extreme left – as the only religious symbol, you can be fairly sure he has not got benign intentions. He has got money, a name and a platform form where to spew his hate. He is more dangerous than Hitler.

Shame, Waters, a big shame!

Besides, David Gilmore is a much better musician!

10 comments for “Shocking Roger Waters. Let him not get away with his anti-Semitism

July 25, 2013 at 10:07 am

Must be my age, as I had not heard of this drekk.
    I am sorry to note another Youtube site he was with Sinead O’Connor.

Personally, I thought he looked pathetic firing his ” personal weapon of choice.”
    It does appear that many second rate performers are boycotting Israel and I hope this idiot is never asked to go there.
    As Islamic propaganda continues to rage about Jews being descended from apes and pigs, this piece of shit will be doubly welcomed in Norway.
    By the Jew/Israel hating Norwegian fraternity, and by the immigrant based Moslems.
    Way to go Norway.

July 25, 2013 at 1:15 pm

Waters is every bit the terrorist that Hamas is, and Israel should deal with him accordingly.

3. Ellen
    July 26, 2013 at 6:56 am

Why do people still listen to Roger Waters? He’s an old, white, rich guy, the very definition of The Man. Once upon a time he was probably a rebel with a message, but nowadays? Most of the powerful leaders in the West have people like him fronting their campaigns. He’s sold out to the government, just like Springsteen.

You know what we need? We need another “youth” rebellion! Young conservatives need to realize that they are the new rebels. Let’s form bands, dress provocatively (IE modestly) and sing about responsibility, common sense, truth and trust! I can play a few chords on a synthesizer? Anyone with a guitar?

July 27, 2013 at 5:56 am

Ellen you play it and I’ll hum it. :)

I have heard of Pink Floyd but unaware of individuals names. 2nd raters. Give me Motown anytime and real rock

Now if this idiot had placed the Danish picture of the prophet on the pig, I should imagine the Muslims everywhere would be rioting by now. you know, we Jews ought to learn something from them. For too long we have been the victims, and that is how Europe, the Arabs and the Christian church want us. That we fight bewck – successfully is what really p****s them off.

Hey Eric, I understand the US top guns will have another exercise with the Israeli pilots. Do you believe they will improve upon the 220 Israeli kills to the US 20 kills? Still that was better than the recorded feat shown by the IDF in the Bekaa Valley in 1982. The air battle was the greatest mismatch in all of history when the Israel/Syria kills was an unprecedented 85 / 0. To the young Norwegian communists who wanted to invade Israel need to learn military history and not just political and social history. 85 to 0. Incredible!

5. Ellen
    July 27, 2013 at 12:50 pm

I’m curious to know exactly what army they wanted to invade Israel with. Because it couldn’t be our own, which they have tried to abolish for 70 years.

July 27, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Hussein Obama is gutting our military like he is gutting the rest of our country.

July 28, 2013 at 11:21 am

Ellen, the SV wanted Norway with the UN to bomb Israel.

Eric R, I am reading an interesting book by Robert Dallek, titled Partners In Power NIXON & KISSINGER..
    We know the Democrats are usually against Israel, but, so were Bush and Baker. In the book, it shows how Nixon was a real Jew hater and during the Syrian threats against Jordan, some parties wanted Israel to defend Jordan, while the opposition said no,. it must be the USA. I remember, the IDF warned Syria with retributions if they continued the invasion. Israel ruled the skies. There is no mention of this.

The well known pro Israel author Fredrick Forsyth has a weekly column in the Daily Express. He was against the rebellion, as he foresaw what has actually happened even though he detests Assad. He said that all that was needed was for Syrian pilots to fly into Jordan, elsewhere, as they are the backbone of Assad’s support. The Syrian pilots would not take off, as they knew that they would be shot down.

Yes big O has a short sentence speech in order to empathise each word. what a pity, his words are wasted. He, like Cameron, are totally out of their comfort zones.
    Yes Eric, as you would say, All the fault of the Jooooooooooooooooooooooos.

July 31, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Nixon is a strange bird when it comes to Jews. He distrusted most American Jews, because a lot of prominent liberal left Jews, mainly at the NY Times, were out to destroy him.

However, Nixon was always pro-Israel. Over Europe’s objections (remember, Europe did not want an airlift to Israel because they wanted a second Holocaust in 1973 to solve the Jewish problem forever, before Israel developed a large nuclear arsenal), he conducted an airlift of arms to Israel. He may have saved the country, and may have even averted a global nuclear war. Israel was believed to have 12-15 crude atomic bombs at the time, and was believed to have some mounted on bombers, ready to strike southern parts of the USSR if Israel was going down. Had this happened, you and I would not be talking today.

I might add that Truman was an even bigger anti-Semite, but because he was a Democrat, his hatred has always been covered up. Yet despite the hatred, he recognized Israel over the objections of the State Department.

The biggest anti-Semite among Presidents had to be FDR, who did nothing to save 6 million Jews. The most pro-Israel President was likely Bush 43.

August 3, 2013 at 2:11 am

hopefully it will take more than a grandiose ego to become an artist or painter in the future after the looser’s movement are showing how pro-peace they are : ) Not odd people are getting burned out if they see the minds behind, McG I really feel sorry for Holst, please forgive him.

Martin, a cool place to study:

August 5, 2013 at 5:23 am

Eric R, thanks for that. I read a book many years ago, regarding FDRs tears while millions were dying. I do not remember the name of the book, I am sure however, that you will know the book I mean.
    I am surprised that you feel Bush was a supporter of Israel. Do you mean snr or jnr? Certainly the snr with his aide Baker, I understood, were recognised, like Nixon, as real Jew haters. I did read the book about the houses of Saud and Bush, who was a leading light with the oil lobby. On the other hand, it is thanks to jnr, that we have the spectacle of him forcing the issue of the Palestinian homeland and recognition of it. Personally, I distrust them all, in the USA and elsewhere.

I was in Israel during the Yom Kippur War in 1973. I was visited by friends, one of who was in naval intelligence. Intelligence knew what was going on, as did Gold Meier and her cabinet but, they wanted everything hushed up at the time of the buildup by Soviet equipped Arab armies. Meier was warned by the uSA not to call up reservists, nor to fire the first shots, otherwise the USA would not support Israel in the world forums. Some individual senior officers ignored the warnings, but od course, they were in a tiny minority.

The Soviets began a huge arms build up before the war started, during the war and after the ceasefire between Israel and her Egyptian and Syrian foes. Dr DeathoKissinger refused the arms for as long as possible. he wanted Israel to be seriously wounded and for Israel to give up all the land taken during the ’67 War..I have no doubt that Israel would have gone “ballistic” and Nixon, and K were aware of it. K wanted to lead the peace talks with a wounded Israel..

I also remember the Jerusalem Post (which was a left supporting paper in those days) had a two line article on Arab build up on Israel’s borders. Thanks to Golda Meier and her cabinet. All they were interested in was to to keep Labour in power after the next election.

I remember too, all of Europe refusing to allow US over flights, including the so called good German socialist Herr Willy Brandt. He also refused to allow US equipment to be transferred from Germany to Israel. Only Portugal allowed use of its islands, the Azores for American to land her jets to refuel etc to continue their way to Israel. So yes, Eric, you are right, about the potentiality of another holocaust. Certainly Europe was helping the final solution – again.

Those Israeli pilots were ready, as the soviet Union had threatened Israel with deadly force, if Israel had not allowed humanitarian aid to the beleaguered Egyptian army , cut off by Israel, in the Sinai. Let me tell you, Soviet equipment is and was excellent. I personally used the 122 artillery and it was very accurate. Only problem with it was the fact that it was designed to be static, which is not the Israeli way.

By the way Israeli and American F15’s have been in exercise together. I hope Israel did not teach the US top guns too much, in case what they learned is not passed on to American Arab Allies.