Shanah Tovah – to a happy, healthy and prosperous 5774

ב“ה

As we prepare for the High Holidays with all the joy and introspection this occasion requires of us, I wish you all a wonderful time with family and friends and enough time for a one-on-one to prepare for the arduous task of atonement.

עשה שלום בימרומו, הוא יעשה שלוםע עלינו ועל כל ישראל ואמרו אמן

2013-02-08 16.29.42

8 comments for “Shanah Tovah – to a happy, healthy and prosperous 5774

September 4, 2013 at 3:20 pm

L’shana to you too, McG – and to Marty, Herb, DeBacle, Smiley Face, and all the regulars.

September 9, 2013 at 4:10 pm

THE COMMIE SCUMBAGS ARE OUT OF POWER!! THE COMMIE SCUMBAGS ARE OUT OF POWER!!

McG and Smiley face can now go get sh*tfaced on whatever Norwegians drink to get drunk.

September 10, 2013 at 1:41 am

: ) Eric R.

Happy new year to you to. There are just 2000 Jews in Norway so this was the Norwegian Christans election, but as you I think it will be better times to be one self in Norway with a liberal government as long as one behave and show respect. But fasten seat belt about media, SV has sworn revenge and dirty game, they are on the hunt on the people that took them down as Frp, religious and rich people so its just as sex Eric R. its right in the moment but after it might not be so ; )

Ups sorry, I have been told by NSA that sex is not ok on the web if its not them that get the cake, so arg then I have to get off for a loooooong time and work on my language and take classes in how to not be sexy on the web. Why me?

4. Ellen
    September 10, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Well, they still function as our government for another month, while the winners sort out the miscellaneous positions. I think they said they’ll reveal the new government on October 16th, which seems very long but there is probably a lot to work out. Jens is extremely butthurt these days, so who’s to say he’s not going to leave some nasty little going away-present… x(

September 10, 2013 at 1:47 pm

McG:

I don’t know where you have been travelling, but how can you go three days without posting about how the evil Marxist, Jew-hating, wicked witches of Norway are out of power?

And why isn’t dear Marty posting in sheer joy, drunk on Manischewitz or Kedem?

6. September 11, 2013 at 1:19 pm

I’ve been at the theater. The surgical theater. Was bloody busy there….

September 11, 2013 at 3:42 pm

As doctor or as patient?

September 12, 2013 at 2:28 am

Eric R.

I hope you see that the Jews in Norway generally are pro the red-green and the Oslo accord. This has made it possible for the red-green to say to the Jews that are not pro that they are self haters that just mess up for the others. Personally did I get it very often from my red-green friends from 2000 – 2010 that I’m a self hater, in 2010 when I found out that there is something that really is self hate and that its an fenomen in the Jewish population I broke all contact with these people. I experienced a hard time from 2010 – 2012 where I had nearly no contacts and had to bulid up new one and go back to old friends and most difficult find a way to get help from my family. When Siv (frp) got up held her speach in a dress that was just taking most of the Norwegians by storm I felt that its is more than me that has keept them self down because of the collective we in Norway don’t want mess. When I worked as a school teacher I became uptaken in how victim of school bulling behaved. When it comes to Jews that move on and are open to new people, I find a lot of inspiration that humanity can be found where one had no hoped it should have survived. “The Jews” in Norway did not do anything to trow Jens or Audun out of their office, the Norwegian press did not give individual Jews that wanted to scream out their missery place, many has really suffered from this. The only evidence that “the Jews” wanted a change was this blog, but as you see not Marty, McG gave them the joy. The red-green lost power because the Norwegian people wanted a change.

Please read this Eric R:

Have a lovely day and keep up with the good work!

PS: McG is a Siren don’t you know that Eric ; )