Snotty racist twat spits feathers after receiving MIFF magazine in post

With Israel for Peace (MIFF) is a non-political and non-denominational NGO. The great work they do is to actively participate in the Norwegian debate and challenge commonly held misconceptions about Israel. They also openly challenge media such as the NRK, the NTB and other important news organizations who, willfully or otherwise, spread or cement false information about Israel and the conflict with the Palestinians and neighboring countries. It is in many ways thanks to the tireless efforts of the small but highly efficient staff (often also in collaboration with the Jewish community in Norway) that we have had several enquiries into media coverage of the ME conflict and how this has affected Norwegian’s perception about Israel and the Jews. In consequence, we have also had a nationwide survey to examine Norwegian’s attitude towards Jews and other minorities (Holocaust Center Survey 2012), which concluded among other things (extract copied directly from the Survey’s English summary)

The results confirm that stereotypical notions of Jews do exist in Norwegian society. Overall, 12.5 per cent of the population can be considered significantly prejudiced against Jews. Thus, in a European context, the prevalence of antisemitic notions in Norway is limited and on a par with Great Britain, the Netherlands, Denmark and Sweden. Certain antisemitic notions are, however, more widespread in the Norwegian populace. 19 per cent of respondents agree with the assertion that «World Jewry works behind the scenes to promote Jewish interests», and 26 per cent believe that «Jews consider themselves to be better than other people».

Antisemitism can also be measured by negative feelings and social distance. The survey reveals that 9.7 of respondents feel antipathy toward Jews, while 8 per cent do not want Jews among their neighbours or circle of friends.

For all of these tireless efforts, MIFF does not receive any state funding, but rely on donations and private gifts. And they know very well how to put the money into good work.

In contrast, several of the most vehement anti-Israel organizations in Norway receive tens of millions NOK in support from the State, and use much of it on spreading misleading or false information about Israel in Norway.

During the last two years, MIFF has distributed  (on a county by county basis) a magazine with facts and otherwise unknown information about Israel and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. All in all, all the inhabitants who had not previously refused to receive publicity post, in 9 countries have by now received the magazine. The people at MIFF say they have become accustomed to very strong reactions from people when they receive the magazine, yet the furious, if not to say rank racist responses harvested when the 124000 took the popular Norwegian exercise in demonizing the Jews and Israel to a new level.

Conrad Myrland at MIFF received a furious phone call from a young woman, and quickly realized it would be a good idea to record the conversation. Here is the verbatim translation:

Woman: I repeat, if you’re sending such shit propaganda to our post box, then you’ll have to bear the consequences.

Conrad: How do you mean that…

Woman: You kill, you kill Palestinian children, and you kill women, and you are for semtic, ehm, yes, I am so angry and I can’t express myself clear enough, because you are spreading so much shit, and this is the last time you drop such a shitty magazine… Let me just tell you one thing, there is a big Facebook group, that is.. er..em, going to organize a big demonstration against you. And what you are doing is reprehensible, and I who am a Norwegian woman hate you and your shite shite magazine you have sent and then you pretend you are poor Jews. I really wish Hitler was alive, and that he would burn all you Jews in hell.

If ever a proof was sought that many ethnic Norwegians harbor the most shocking level of hate towards Jews and Israel was needed, then this surely is it! And it illustrates with clarity just how damaging the one sided approach by Norwegian media to the ME conflict has been and how this in turn has helped to cement impressions about Jews one would have hoped had been abolished after WWII.

Lets hope the relevant and various pro-Palestinian, “anti-racist” organizations will have the courage to confront the fruits of the hate they have been so helpful in spreading.

Not holding my breath though.

18 comments for “Snotty racist twat spits feathers after receiving MIFF magazine in post

January 23, 2014 at 6:41 am

: ) this news as others live their own life on Twitter now McG.

You are getting famous : ) waho : ) Good luck kid you rock!

January 24, 2014 at 5:08 am

I wondered why MIFF felt they had to wrote about Benjamin Netanyahu’s son’s love life, get real how important is that? Kids!

Then I figured out hey does more people cares about this? To me what a surprice:

A good advice to Klassekamen’s jude fobia, why not move on and find other things to focus on liker workers in Norway on the ground level? Oh dam Marx was Jewish, so McG they are just the non religious part of la grande familia? do something
    God Abraham, Maria, Kriste: you are so from outerspace Klassekampen: ) Funny :)

3. Konrad
    January 24, 2014 at 8:16 pm

Those of you who defend and go into battle with and for the jews deserve what awaits you. If you do not realise by now that they are our racial enemy, you have no hope.
    They use people like you as Benjamin Netanyahu says “useful idiots”. Do you honestly think that you will receive favours from the jews?
    Who do you think were the perpetrators of the breivik shootings? I would not be at all surprised if this breivik character was simply a tool who the jews used to pay Norway back for their political stance on Israel plus other contributing factors.
    Open your eyes and seek the truth. The jews have been protagonists throughout Europe for many centuries and have almost achieved their talmudic aims. Who do you think are the primary agitators for multiculturalism? IT is the same in every western country – the jewish lobby groups who have orchestrated the influx of third world refuse into countries like Norway, Sweden, England, Germany, and in hte new world – America, Australia, NZ etc.
    Don’t kid yourself – they are your mortal enemies and will never, ever be a part of European culture. they enslave and destroy, they never create. Read your history and wake up.

4. January 26, 2014 at 1:32 am

Speaking as a Jew: You are welcome to come and kiss my tuches! Anytime!

January 26, 2014 at 4:19 am

Konrad,

its kind of you to show this care for me as a individual and I respect the way you see the world. In 2005 I did the analysis so that Labour recived power, I was promissed they would work for the people in Norway and only that. It was really awfull to be put aside and told to not show one face after the election. Things like this happen to all kind of people, one can get angry and mad or just move on. I did the last as I don’t like to argue in general.
    Jews are a part of the European history in good and bad ways. To focuse just on the bad side as you do now only create pain for your self. To be realistic one has to study both the bad and good.

Europa is to me and many others are now a modern world, I have found love in Norway, Italy and England and its nearly the same. We respect fundamental human rights and accept when one want to move on. Religion is no matter its privat thoughts.

Konrad I’m very curious on Jews now, and I don’t have to ask for you or any other persons permission to explore my curiosity and figure out things. Political analysis are not my favorit topic anymore after lost to much hope there. But I like to meet people that has the same kind of interst as I do. I find my grandfather in many Jews and it does feel home and its good!
    Its not normal for a State to own people and according to Norwegian autorites I have full freedom to use my time with Jews if that is what I want to. And no one has the right to stop me.

I’m sorry I have broken your heart it was never my pray, please believe me on that, I hope you can move on this song is great I think to calm down with:

Sorry, hope we can talk as we once used to, even if you now see more what is really inside of me I can’t keep it down anymore it has to come out what I really feel.
    Don’t you perfer to see me happy and free?

McG can’t wait to put my hand on the wall, please lets do it together one day:

Shalom : )

January 26, 2014 at 5:06 pm

I would not want him to kiss my tukhas. I would not know where his dirty mouth has been beforehand. His mind is full of dritt and he can probably lick his own tush.

This type of deviant is all too common. Their lustful ignorant hate towards us is a disease for which there is no medical answer.

We should be grateful to this blog and others where we can see this rubbish all too often. Again, we must be happy that loony characters like this is our enemy and not a friend.

KONRAD, are you still there? Please quote exactly from the Talmud exactly where your allegations are written? Is your allegation from the Jerusalem Talmud or the Babylonian Talmud? Your answer please.

January 27, 2014 at 3:29 am

what can one do? Its so many lonely souls that think that they own other humans.

This one was well written:

Its the UN day (hurray UN, ups just had to) for memory of Shoah/Holocaust today.
    I will light candels and pray for the one that lost their life, and for the one that meet Jew hate today that they must be blessed with a strong mind and be good even if someone try to break them down.

January 28, 2014 at 12:04 am

we do have brave Jews in Norway:

Look at her food blogg:

I just have to say what a Lady!

January 28, 2014 at 1:45 am

I did a mistake and gave you a link to her old blogg can you please change the link?

Thank you ; ) Hope all is ok with you and not to much work, you will make it just fine!

January 28, 2014 at 2:04 am

This was good news from On:

Then its just to see how teachers and parents will respond. Norway has been in denial since the 2 ww so I’m cluless if a paradigm change can come. Its probably going to be lots of stories in the news about how kids respond to this.

January 28, 2014 at 3:22 am

McG:

Have you written about this song?

January 28, 2014 at 3:54 am

Hm McG,
    seems like this is a big thing:

What has happen? They play at school’s they say and they have to hide them self in a modern Norway??? Why? Oh I forgott its the JOOOOOOOS as Eirc R. says.
    Get real Don Martin, find someone else to blame on!

January 28, 2014 at 6:52 am

Norwegian,

Konrad had his moment of fame by the prof allowing him to make his personal ignorant statement. He of course will never even have seen one book of the Talmud, let along even read one passage He only picked up this hate of the Talmud through reading communist/fascist/Nazi publications. He will never have even met a Jew before in his life. Sadly, ignorance is blissful mental dysentery.

Why do you want to accept the UN, EU international Holocaust Memorial Day?
    Please go to Arutz Sheva website where you can read the Jew/Israel hating ex-CND communist (Lady – she ain’t) Catherine Ashton version of this day. She was unable even once to use the term Jew or Jewish. She is a leading activist of the Fakestinians who makes full use of her title to push her Israel/Jew hating provision within the EU. This is the unelected organisation which for 19 years has not had their financial accounts audited and signed for due to the shown corruption.

We as Jews, can remember the holocaust by using the Israeli version on the Jewish calendar. The international version is for the Christian world to remember. Some will be genuine, while others will sob crocodile tears and just make their appearance and then return to their anti-Israel tirade. It is very nice of you to light the candles in remembrance. We say “Kaddish” for the dead, a prayer in Aramaic, not even in Hebrew.

Just think at the loss of 6 million mainly cultured Jews, including 1 1/2 million children and babies. You can bet your last oere that people such as Konrad would willingly have assisted in this slaughter if he’d had the opportunity. Who knows, perhaps he is an elderly ex Nazi Norwegian SS or police person. He may even receive an award from the king along with the other Jew haters.

January 29, 2014 at 1:08 am

Martin : )

What did you think of the analysis about the political situation in Israel?

Konrad, Konrad, Konrad hm, well I do feel sorry for people that grow up in a sosialistic home and learn that the state own them. Or it can be a religious home where things have gone out of controll spirituality. Martin for him its we that are the odd one not him and all he know, he just know sane people, sure : ) Perhaps Konrad was one of the best of this group so McG let him have fame? Well done Konrad, how does it feel to stand out? Don’t be ashamed its just ok to be a individual : )

UN; EU, NATO : ) Our new God’s? Martin as you say its not democratic organs and the people that get inside of these organisations are as Catherine Ashton and Eva Joly. It has just started to dawn for people her in Norway that why is the green the green, when the one in Gaza also is geen ups those guys does look scarry uhu. Personally I think its amusing to read what these people figure out is the big plan for the future. Then one read the one that are against them figure out where the next battle is going to be and just read the news that comes. I do feel sorry for the one that get inside of it for real and get hurted by it. How can one helpe these people out of delusion is what uptake me even if Churchill sad we leav the one that are hurted no use in them. So humanistic of him Martin : )

Ok why UN day. UN is not very popular her in Norway so I’m not sure if it is the day people use as a memory day. The schools her in Norway can mark this day. Its a way the government can get a smily face in a report from UN. It will be a day Jews that like to communicate can have a stage, when the BDS has been removed as they has to from this day. UN can find up a occopation day where all can learn about Kina, Russland, etc and Israel. Ups did I give BDS a new idea? UN we are tierd of fighting the Jews all the time we want our own day also after the occupation has ended then we name it hate the colonist day. Arabs where never colonists when they took the Romans? Oh now the Romans was so tierd that they left. Martin one has to see the humor in this or one lose hope.

Let the Jews that like this do it. But its a good idea to know as much as possible about Israeli culture as the situation is down there. I get picked on all the time by Israelis, as they know how it is to be Jewish, oh they talk hebrow oh my Godness. I just say to them kiss my ass, I do as I do you do as you do. Don’t fight a Jew it will just be messy for you love : ) God its no one that can explode more like Israelis, get real folks take a dance around the gold tanks and be nice!

Have a lovely day Martin : ) Look forward to a cup of tea and small cocies : )

January 29, 2014 at 8:16 am

Norwegian, I only receive information second hand by going online and visiting various ~Israeli websites. The Prof will have upto date first hand experience of what is happening in Israel..

UN Day unpopular in Norway? You must be joking. Without the UN, Norway would be seen in the light of reality. Instead it is viewed as an under populated country with a clean image, supposedly non belligerent and neutral pressed into service with it’s “care” for humanity into many UN sponsored programmes. Sadly for Israel, the reality of Norwegian loathing of Israel ( and vindictiveness towards that country and it’s own Jewish citizens) the result has been the disaster of the Oslo Accords and the deaths and injuries of thousands of Jews created by this extreme communist dream that would ensure the establishment of a “Palestinian secular democratic state with the end of Israel and the uprooting of the Jewish people from the Promised Land.. It is all very well that your country has a new friendlier government, that it cannot be blamed for the tendencies of the previous fascist/Nazi government. However, until the establishment itself is changed, I am unable to see what difference there will be in really amending the past mistakes. Only time will tell. One thing for sure and that is Norway cannot and must not ever be trusted again with Israeli politics.

Thank you Norwegian I trust that you will join me in having a nice day with a hot strong cup of tea, (1% milk and no sugar) and a nice chocolate covered oatmeal biscuit, or even a ginger biscuit. Have a happy……

January 30, 2014 at 4:49 am

I bet Norwegians like to be best in UN. When it comes to Oslo Accord its post modern ideas and I doubt they make it very well in the real life. But post modern people are very charming and funny to be around if one have time, but in general I would not trust them even my cat if I had one : ) Complete dreamers and idealists!

I still look at Norwegian news and I do feel the situation is changed to the better. Some things that are written is just anoying but Jew hate and Israel hate exist so its better it shows now and then than its 100% supressed.

Its very interesting what will happen with Ubayadullah Hussain. In bt has written a leader about the situation. I’m glad its not up to me to decide what is right and wrong in that case. Probably now laws will stop provocation from radicals. I think we have to build people to think for them self and not just trusting second hand info : )
    (sorry just had to, you did open for it dear)

Would love to spend a day with you.

All best

Have a lovely day : )

January 31, 2014 at 4:26 am

why look at the NRK news regarding middle east events. Check out all the Israeli websites for the truth, rather than propaganda? Norwegian, I do agree with you that allowing a person like Konrad to air his views here is important. Better to witness the hate than to find it’s hidden.

Well, I make a good cup of tea lol. :)-

February 2, 2014 at 3:24 am

: ) Agree Martin : )

Best from NRK:

Have things to do : ) Stay cool kids : )