lifted from Israelhayom.com

Although I think the author of this article might have been a tad too enthusiastic about the alleged benefits for Norwegian, in particular that one about the state paying for family of women in high tech to accompany travels abroad, beyond the clouds created by Norwegian media and leftist organisations, the official relationship between Norway and Israel is very good, with Norway now looking to Israel to learn how to diversify our oil dependent and therefore doomed economy.

The most enlightened place on earth

Declining oil prices and lack of high-tech skills have prompted Norway, the fourth-richest country in the world, to seek Israel’s advice on how to safeguard its economy • Norway’s deputy foreign minister: We have a lot to learn from you about success.

Adi Rubinstein
Oslo has it all, but the powers that be never stop planning for the future

Photo credit: Gorm K. Gaare

37 comments for “For all the media and leftist hatred of Israel, Official Norway seeks to deepen ties with Israel

November 25, 2015 at 7:03 am

McG:

What is happening to Norway? Your former homeland is losing the contest for most frothing Jew-hating country in Scandinavia!

The Swedes, led by their Nazi FM, Wallstrom, are running away with the crown!

She is blaming Israel for the Paris attacks, and then when she was criticized for that, claimed in a radio interview that “the Jews have it in for me”.

Tell the Norwegians to get their *ss in gear; Sweden is blowing them away now in the Jew-hating department!!!

Seriously though, Sweden is so far gone that Israel should either break diplomatic relations, or recall the ambassador until a sane government takes power in Sverige.

2. November 25, 2015 at 8:04 am

I think Sweden now is having a bit of a rude awakening, what with this open borders they have been running for years now, in reality running their economy into the ground, and now not able to pay for even the most basic of welfare services that once was thought of as… well basic. Swedes are frothing at their mouths for this wholesale betrayal of their country, and are unlikely to want to invite the lefties back into power any time soon (assuming that the ridiculous coalition between the green party and the Labour party will wither away and new elections called). And then there is the thorny issue of that big mouth foreign minister of theirs. The Swedish ambassador to Israel has been called in for reprimands so often lately, that the red carpet must have been worn threadbare….
    As for Norway, we still have an uphill battle to fight, as long as lefties with a penchant for Israel bashing as a substitute for growing up and become responsible members of society, continue to have top posts in the civil service and media industry.

November 25, 2015 at 9:50 am

McG:

What will be more interesting to me is to see what happens if some of these nationalist (I refuse to use the term, “far-right” – true far right is basically anarcho-capitalism, which no country has) actually win elections and try to gain power.

Will the EU “elites” use the bureaucracy and control of the justice system to nullify elections, and what type of unrest or rioting will there be if that happens.

Notice how Marine LePen was recently brought up on “hate speech” charges for something that in America, might have riled up our leftist news media but would otherwise not be illegal in any way. I am not a fan of LePen (she wants to ban a lot of religious customs and clothing, not only for Muslims), but from my viewpoint, for Jews she is no worse and no better than the Islam-loving Socialists in power now.

What happens in Holland if Gert Wilders wins? Or the People’s Party in Austria? the Sweden Democrats? The EU is NOT democratic, and does not listen to the votes of the people when they do not vote the way that the elites want them to.

If the elites let the nationalists take power, Muslims riot and kill. If the nationalists are denied power, the European rightists will riot and kill. Either way, Europe (and especially its Jews) are f***ed.

4. Herbie
    November 25, 2015 at 11:32 am

The Swedes are nuts. I had some correspondence with the Foreign Ministry who flat denied that the Foreign Minister said that there would be peace in the Middle East once the PLO issue was settled

5. motti
    November 26, 2015 at 9:42 am

Eric, I do not believe that Gert Wilders is anti-Israel. Furthermore, I understand tyhat Jews are voting for Marine Le Pen after the breakup with her father. The Jews will vote for anyone who will show they are unafraid of the 6 million Muslims in France.

We do not have tht privilege in the UK. However, UKIP(I am a member) will not tolerate any anti-Jewish behaviour, nor does speak out against Israel, unlike thwe other parties. Can you believe this? Suspected terrorists are arrested to disrupt their plans and then released. With Europe, you could not make it up, they shite scared of the Muslims.

November 26, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Motti:

Wilders may not be anti-Israel, and I am sure that Nigel Farage is not. I question how sincere the change of heart is for LePen and the Austrian People’s Party, however.

The question still remains – will these parties actually be allowed to take power if they were to win? Or would the EU pull some kind of crap to subvert the democratic process and keep them out of power?

I am pretty sure it is the latter.

7. motti
    November 26, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Eric, have you watched Nigel Farage speak on Fox TV? I actually sawhim being interviewed and thought he came over very well. He does put his sock in his mouth occasionally though., At least with him, he speaks openly and with passion. If you know what the spread Marmite is, the expression is you either love it or hate it. It is the same with Nigel. Bt the way, I am a member of UKIP and the UKIP Friends of Isral , which includes many decent Christians.

I have always refused to travel to Austria or buy their products,. Unlike the Germans, the Austrians still deny their being part of the Nazi regime and were invaded.
    Prius as the drivers seat was not very comfortable and it’s mpg on the motorway was far less than a decent diesel. With a chronic back problem due to sports injury many years ago, I found exiting from the Prius painful and very uncomfortable, so I bought a new car. I bought a JEEP Renegade. Part of trhe Chrysler Fiat Group. I understand that this car is now being exported to the USA. I really like it, and have not yet stuck the US military star on the bonnet, oops, I mean the hood..

It appears now that Russia wants its people not to visit Turkey but Israel instead. With so many Russian migrants in Isarel, they will feel at home. Russia now wants to purchase Israeli agricultural products now instead of Turklsh. Tell that to the Norwegian establishment seeing as how they like to copy the old Soviet Union.

How the hell did an old socialist like Jens Stoltenberg become head of NATO?

8. November 26, 2015 at 11:59 pm

on the last question – Obama said so. So there you go. We are all safe now. Red lines and all of that apart.

November 27, 2015 at 2:48 am

McG:

Don’t be a heretic! Please call Obama by his full title:

The All-knowing, All-powerful, Lord of the Universe, Savior, Final Prophet, Guardian of Nirvana, Father of Vishnu, the Holy Barack Obama Christ, (Blessed be He, Peace Be Upon Him, Hallelujah!)

Or don’t you believe our perfectly impartial news media? They certainly treat him that way.

November 27, 2015 at 2:51 am

Motti:

I have seen Farage on Fox News (not surprisingly, the only US Network that will have him – since the rest are now probably further left than the BBC, if you can believe it), and have seen YouTube videos of him in the EU Parliament ripping the bureaucrats who run that wretched hive of scum and villainy.

11. November 27, 2015 at 7:35 am

OK. Well, its a bit long, can I just shorten it to schmuck?

12. Herbie
    November 27, 2015 at 8:50 am

Eric, Speaking as an American I resent your sarcasm about Obama. Aside from being a petulant, juvenile, narcissistic, racially divisive, conomic illiterate with no domestic or foreign policy he is the finest teleprompter reader we have ever had as President.

November 27, 2015 at 9:20 am

McG:

You shall burn in the fiery depths of hell/Gehenne/(whatever you call the afterlife for sinners) for that unforgivable insult to Moshiach!

Repent! Repent! Repent!

November 27, 2015 at 9:23 am

Herb:

He’s not even a good teleprompter reader. Or golfer. He is however, an excellent dictator wannabe.

And as for your going to hell for insulting the HaMoshiach Obama, you are already there — you’ve got Comrade DeBlasio to deal with..

15. motti
    November 27, 2015 at 11:01 am

Oh shabbat is nearly here and you three Prof, Eric and Herbie have given me a good laugh.
    Only one little aspect I disagree with is to call Obama a schmuk. I thought schmuks usually were useful organs, which is more than can be said for Obama

Incidentlaly, if you go to DEBKAfile you will note that Iranian MiG29s are escorting Ruussian bombers over Syria and Israel is still bombing targets in Syria

Yes, Farage leads the only party that wants to leave the EU and the only party that will defend Jews and Israel, as a party. He will allow no Jew hating remarks whatsoever. The other parties all have their deviant heretics. I am taking a FutureLearn course free through the Open University (it offers many free subjects) the Holocaust, finished part 1 and part 2 starts on Monday. It is really heartbreaking to go through, but we owe it to those we lost. By the way, it is open to international students, one is even older thna me. Poor cow. Quite a few from the USA, south America, Japan, China Israel, etc

Well I am a little late and it is time for the candles and brakhot.

Shabbet shalom to you all.

16. motti
    December 5, 2015 at 5:39 pm

The Socialists are Jew hating anti Israel. The right wing are pro Israel, as can be seen in Norway. The Frp was called Nazi and Fascists by the socialists, even here in the UK. That was until I told a Jewish socialists antiNazi editor that the Frp is actually pro Israel. The same scenario was repeated with the UKIP here. It is the only party where making an anti Jewish remark means your’are out. no arguements either

December 5, 2015 at 6:12 pm

The Islamo-nazi whore of Stockholm strikes again:

Seriously, Israel should pull its ambassador until this Marxo-Nazi regime in Sweden is replaced.

18. Herbie
    December 6, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Well said

19. motti
    December 9, 2015 at 5:11 pm

Eric, you should be ashamed of yuorself, calling this piece of turd a whore. Whores have a use to fulfill and therefore the term should not be derogatory. I have met many fine whores in my life. They were not all Nazis either, although a few were Swedish :)-

December 10, 2015 at 11:12 am

Motti:

Hanging around with whores? Why you red-blooded male, er, sorry — I mean, sick pervert!

Herb:

What was well said? My calling Wallstrom a whore?

Everybody:

Sweden’s PM is not getting in on the act – Loefven said that Islamo-nazi savages stabbing Jews is not terrorism. So if Wallstrom is a Nazi bitch, then Loefven is a Nazi Son of a bitch?

Seriously Herb, does all this crap coming from Sweden rise at least to the level of an ambassadorial recall?

December 10, 2015 at 11:13 am

I meant to say that Loefven is NOW getting in on the act….

22. December 10, 2015 at 6:46 pm

gentlemen… while you are debating the various adjectives fit to describe the disastrous Swedish nutcases in charge of affairs there, I have taken myself and my hubby on a very lovely holiday far away from knives, terror and incidentally also wifi that can be trusted for more than 10 minutes at a time. will be back in lovely Israel next week, but meanwhile we’re terribly busy taking incredible scenery, amazing people and great wine. My hubby says the food is good, but I am currently on a grape juice diet so wouldn’t really care.

23. December 10, 2015 at 6:51 pm

as an afterthought… were you guys aware of the fascinating effects of being elevated 4500 meters above sea level while enjoying said grape juice – while lightening hanukah candles? if I remember it tomorrow I might just let you in on it!
    Chag hannukah sameach!

December 12, 2015 at 4:41 am

4500 meters! That is higher than the Rockies.

You must either be somewhere VERY high in the Alps or trekking in Nepal.

25. motti
    December 12, 2015 at 1:55 pm

Prof up on the mountains in the west by any chance?

26. Herbie
    December 13, 2015 at 10:33 am

Yes she is a whore and well said

27. motti
    December 14, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Oh dear, what have I done? Gentlemen and Prof, you must appreciate that I left England as a 21 year old healthy, tall, slim Jewish lad from a poorer part of London I wanted to see a little of the world. and that is what I saw, a little only.
    The funniest thing is thta all the whores, and I do mean the ladies of the night , I never touched, I was always scared of picking up a souvenir that I did not want.
    I was walking in Paris close by the Moulin Rouge with an older colleage from work, she was actually an attractive Danish Jew divorced from her French husband, when I was approached by a lady of the night, except it was broad daylight. I thought that perhaps she wanted directions or the time, when my escort gave her a mouthful. It turned out tha she had said to me, that she would be a finer “axct” as she was much young and more athletic. Oh the cheek of it all.

Prof, Do we assume you had returned to Europe, France, Italy, Spain? We are very curious……..,

December 19, 2015 at 12:20 pm

Motti:

I eliminated the Rockies as a possibility as they have no mountains that are 4500 meters (14,800 feet high). Mt. Whitney is the tallest at 14,494 feet (I am not counting Alaska), and you have to be a really expert climber to reach the summit.

None of the mountains above 14,000 feet high have accommodations at the top.

I figured Nepal since it is popular with Israelis, and much of the country is at or above 4500 meters.

29. December 19, 2015 at 12:49 pm

Gentlemen. You seriously suck at geography! I did not go to the Pennines, Martin, and Eric, there are lots of places in the world where mountains go somewhat higher than the Tahoe region. For instance, the Andes mountains, cutting through the entire South American sub-continent from Colombia to Patagonia. Anyway, back in Israel now, so hunkering down to get on with my work and blog.

December 20, 2015 at 2:01 pm

McG:

Few people know geography as well as I do. However, the Andes are not as popular for hiking with Israelis as is Nepal. Remember, that two of those countries – Ecuador and Bolivia have frothing Jew-hating Marxist scumbags as leaders; Chile has 500,000 Palestinians, and the Madam Kirchner in Argentina is no fan of Israel and the Jews.

That would leave Peru and Colombia, both of which have problems with Communist guerillas and drug lords.

So, not only do I know geography, I know enough about the politics of Latin America to know that they are not very attractive destinations for Jewish hikers.

31. December 20, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Next time I go there I will remind the hundreds if not thousands of Israelis and Jews who seem to be unaware of this. In particular I shall write a letter post haste to the manager at the hotel where I stayed… fluent Hebrew, picked up from the never-ending stream of Israelis that come here…

December 21, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Care to tell us which country this hotel was in?

33. Herbie
    December 22, 2015 at 9:34 am

I am too old to walk the Appalachian Trail, Mountain climbing holds no interest for me. Either survival camping or subways :-)

34. motti
    December 22, 2015 at 10:23 am

Prof, I believe that you were in south America.. In Artgentina they now have a new President which appears to auger well for Jewish people after the neo Nazi minded whore that was there earlier. Well Mme Peron was no virgin queen was she? I am not even sure that Elizabeth 1st was either by all accounts.
    Regading the Jihad watch in Sweden. all I can add is that the way things are heading in Europe, all noin Muslims will have to agree with the demands as it will be easier than to come to terms with recognising Israel as a decent country.

What they sow, now they reap. Serves them bloody right. Norway will be next!