NRK vs reality

While murderous attacks on Israelis go mainly unnoticed in Norway, the NRK bends over backwards to promote the Palestinian cause, wherever, however…

Compare headlines in Israel and Norway and draw your own conclusions (ps, there has been no mention of the situation of the Jewish victims, not even by association)

nrkpalestiniansdead

The NRK writes in this short report: Palestinians killed after knife attacks. Two Palestinians shot and killed after they attacked two women in a supermarket in a Jewish settlement, Israeli police reports. The attacks took place on Monday in the settlement Beit Horon on the West Bank north of Jerusalem, according to the AFP.

A screenshot from the Times of Israel shows that quite a lot more was going on, but if the NRK has its way, Norwegians will never know about this. As if Norwegians aren’t smart enough to check facts out for themselves…

timesofisraelknifeattacksandbombs

I think there is some room for improvement in NRKs reporting. They could, among other things, change the headline to reflect that the Palestinians attacked and include relevant details about the nature of the attack, including the bombs that were found.

17 comments for “NRK vs reality

1. motti
    January 25, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Never mind Prof. Once Islam become the state religion, Norway will be an Islamist state and the Muslims will claim Norway as another Muslim country. Then the murder of those who will stand for their own traditional rights to live in areas where Muslims are the in the majority. Then we shall hear the accusation that norway is an apartheid state. Beginning mainly around Groenland inOslo east and then spreading.

The Israel Arab taxi driver that was killed by the Israeli Arab Dizengoff shooter was married and had threre other concubines with 11 children. Oh Norway, what pleasures await you!! And you will deserve it! we shall have the last laugh at the Ghoul and other Nazis like him.

2. Herbie
    January 30, 2016 at 9:12 am

Danish female journalist on rapes and terrorism: We need men “that can stand up, who can fight back”

3. January 30, 2016 at 10:45 am

this whole sorry saga has already begun to blow up, but in slow motion. This is going to be pretty scary…

4. January 30, 2016 at 1:00 pm

like I said, this is gonna get really really ugly. I have got my popcorn out…

January 31, 2016 at 3:20 am

McG:

If the migrant crisis causes the final break-up of the EU, I will not shed a tear. If it causes a continent wide civil war (at least in Western Europe), I will not shed a tear either.

Let’s face it, there is no way that Eastern Europe stays in the EU unless the flow of migrants is shut down. And Merkel will NOT shut it down. And despite Cameron’s wishes to the contrary, there is no way the Brits would vote to stay in. The New Year’s Eve attacks guarantee that.

January 31, 2016 at 3:27 am

Herb,

I think EU officials missed the point of Orwell’s “1984” — it was written as a cautionary tale, not as a “how-to” manual.

Next week, they will raise the EU chocolate ration from 50 grams to 25 grams.

7. January 31, 2016 at 12:16 pm

my dilemma now is… I want crisps? Or popcorn? salty? Oh choices, choices… And the amount I’m going to have to order for this show…. Maybe its better with cut up vegetables?

8. motti
    February 1, 2016 at 10:07 am

Eric, according to latest statistics,. the Out are only slightly ahead (4%) of the In.

Cameron is a wet rag. Totally unfit for leading this country. His bosom friend Osborne, another old Etonian is also totally unfit for office, The Conservatives were very lucky that Davi Miliband was noit lader of the Labour party, otherwise, I believe uit would have been a very decision during the last electioons.

Scotland is staunch Labour and othe threat is that if the vote to leave goes ahead, they will leave the union. My response? Goodbye. They want independence form westminster, yet are prepared to be under the thumb of Brussels. Unbelieveable.

The numbeer of Muslims in England and Wales is now just over 3 million. Regarding Trump, he might be a bully etc, but he does have a point. If the Muslims hate western society, why do they want to head west? The vast majority are economic illegal migrants. If they are real refugees, why don’t they seek safety in another Muslim country? More important , why does the west have to pay for all this nonsense? Why aren’t the wealthy beyond imagination Arab Muslim oil exporters doing mopre for their brethren?

This migrant affair is due to the EU with the Schengen agreement and not having proper safeguards on the periphery of Europe. Merkel the Stalinist wants an integrated Europe of which Germany shall be the 4th Reich. Turkeye has backmailed the EU into sending €millions to help staunch the flow of bodies. and to enlist the Islamic state of Turkey into the EU. Turks will have the right to free entry. Turkey has done nothing to stop the migrants from entering Greece, a country that has been sodomised and buggered by the EU.

These are my feelings. As mentioned before, I am, a member of UKIP and cannot wait for this country to leave a corrupt undemocratic and deceitful organisation.

The EU is totally responsible for the so called far right, the Nazis gaining respactability who are so concerned at the rise of Islamic fundamentalism in Europe.

By the way Herbie, the RT, Russia Today is very anti western and anti Israel
    How long ago was that the American reporter in Cairo was so badly sexually assaulted by the nice peaceful and respectful locals?

9. Herbie
    February 1, 2016 at 12:06 pm

I have now identified Norway’s problem in grasping reality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeBunPiIzo

February 1, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Herb,

I don’t know about that girl being crazy; frankly, the more I see of humans these days, the more I like cats (I don’t care for dogs). After all, cats never threw millions of Jews in ovens, never gunned them down in pits, never blew them up in pizza parlors and school buses, and never butchered them screaming “Christkiller!” or “Allahu Akbar”.

As I recently said to Motti, I am not a vegetarian, but one look at humanity and I could see why people might be more upset at killing an innocent animal than humans, many of whom are sick, depraved scum.

11. motti
    February 2, 2016 at 5:57 am

Herbie thanks for a laugh this morning. You must understand though, the article on the cat woman is as relevant and real as their reporting on Israel. I thought the bbc was bad enough

Eric, I detest cruelty to animals as I do to humans, particularly those who are vulnerable. I much prefer dogs to cats, we had a rescue dog and he gave us so much in return for the little we gave him.

As a matter of interest, I have written my auto biography for my descendents and perhps it might be good enough for publishing. Who knows? I have had to go back to the beginning to indent each paragraph with full justification. Completed my section while working in the Mediterranean with the U.S. 6th Fleet (which is far outnumbered by the Russian fleet again in the Med). I was in Barcelona walking around and noticed an englishman that I knew. I went over to have a chat, while he sat there with another person. Soon as I came to the table, I recognised the other person as El Cordobes, the “Beatle” looking matador. He was very nice and friendly and when I said that I have to go, he pulled out a wad of paper which he offered me. I looked at the wad and saw it was a whole load of free tickets to his next bullfight. These tickets were hard to comer by, as he was so popular at gthe time. I very graciously refused his offer, as I would not be in town for his next bullfight. In actual fact, the real reason was not to view animal suffering. If I had accepted and sold therm on, that would make me no better than those who kill the animals for sport. I was certainly a meat eater in those days.
    So Eric, as you say, I would find it easier to kill a human who tries to murder me or mine. But to murder an animal for sport? No!

12. Herbie
    February 2, 2016 at 9:33 am

I prefer dogs. I like animals that recognizes their names and are always happy to see you. For example, if you were to lock your wife and your dog in your car trunk for 15 minutes and then opened it, which one would be happy to see you? :-)

13. February 2, 2016 at 9:54 am

Herbie…. on a sunny day… if you locked your dog in the trunk, it would probably have died from heat stroke…. not very nice, but I bet you your wife would have handbagged you properly. A cat would probably have survived… to scratch your face, after your wife handbagged you that is…

14. Herbie
    February 2, 2016 at 11:51 am

It was a joke

15. February 3, 2016 at 1:00 am

so was mine (apart from the dead dog…)

16. motti
    February 4, 2016 at 8:33 am

I love the humour..

By the way Euronews on TV, I believe that it is from Brussels, interviewed the Israeli ambassador regarding French emigration to Israel, armed guards outsdide Jewish schools and synagogues, situation generally in Israel and also at the end the interviewer asked about the EU wanting to invertsigate the disproportionate number of Jews being murdered and those of the Arab perpetratots.
    The ambassador was excellent, she said quite openly that for the only democratic state in the Midde East and this kind of questionning does not raise it’s head anywhere else, it is an insult!

From the body language of the interviewer, she was quirte empathic with the ambassador and treated her cordially and respectfully. Same goes for France24 generally, unlike the British TV media.