Brilliant evidence of the anti-Israel brainwashing that goes on at YMCA-YWCA affiliated college in Norway. It should be remembered that the Norwegian chapter of YMCA-YWCA are actively boycotting all Israelis who produce something.
Here an Israeli fruit vendor is being told by a Norwegian student from the YMCA-YWCA affiliated folk high school Rønningen in Oslo, that she won’t buy any fruit from him, because thats why (a very well reflected argument on behalf of the girl. I’m stunned by the rhetoric skill and elegant style, apparently a strong point in the Rønningen curriculum).
Miff.no has picked up the story and published this article (google translate)
Norwegian folk high school pupils bully Israelis
Video of a young Norwegian girl who refuses to buy fruits that are produced in Israel is now viral. MIFF can tell that the bully is a student at a Christian folk high school.
02/18/2016 2:02 p.m.
The Israeli Avihai Shorshan published February 18, a video of a conversation between an Israeli fruit seller and a young Norwegian girl. The video has been shared by the organization StandWithUs to their 876,000 followers on Facebook. Now it spreads virally.
The conversation in the video
– Why can not you buy the products? asks Israeli Shorshan on video.
– I do not support Israel in any way, it answers Norwegian girl.
– And if this fruit came from Palestine?
– Then I could buy them.
– And you do not check? You see that I am Israeli, and therefore you buy them?
– No, I have nothing against you, but I can not buy products from Israel.
– They are not from the West Bank. They are from the Golan, Sharon [region] and from the Negev. What is the problem with fruit that comes from the Negev and Sharon near Tel Aviv?
– Yes, that’s the problem. Not you. You is not my problem, but Jaffa products. I can not buy them. Sorry.
– Where are you from?
– Norway, responding girl as she walks away from the site and the video ends.
Who is this bully? The girl is a student at a Norwegian folk high school who write about themselves that it has “a Christian basic values”. “With us, we hope that you will experience an inclusive, generous and spacious Christianity practice. We love a good discussion and want us wonder and reflection on the important questions in life. Your faith is your private matter, and you decide how much you want to get involved in our more specific Christian activities. Our values will also appear in our teaching, both in the common core and electives. This must that student respectful of whatever you believe in. ”
These seniors words are lost when it comes to Israelis. Inclusion, generosity and spaciousness lapses. It also makes respect.
Clear picture evidence confirms that the bully is a student at Rønningen folk, which is owned by Norwegian YMCA-YWCA. The organization advocates “broad economic boycott of Israel.” Their class “Tour the World” is currently on tour in Israel and the West Bank. On Facebook the group has published a picture of female participants wearing large hooded coats during visit to mosque. In that direction tolerance seems to be plentiful.
Ignorance and hatred in together
Avihai Shorshan tells on Facebook about a part of the conversation that he did not get recorded.
– I asked her if she knows why she boycotts, or if she just boycotting because someone has said that she will do it. Her informed response was “Have a nice day”. Or implied, “I have no idea what I’m boycotting or why.” When ignorance and hate go together, Shorshan comments.
Pupils at Rønningen folk high school should know how their dismissive smile and “generosity” is experienced by ordinary Israelis.
Annual visits to Rønningen
I am annually invited to Rønningen folk high school to hold talks on Israel for the Tour the World class. I was there last time on 21 January. Owners of their school advocates boycott of only one country in the world – the world’s only Jewish state, I told students
The pupils teacher wishes that Palestinians and Jews in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank were merged into one state.
– Jews in Israel fear more than anything else to be guinea pigs for such a project. Many of them have a background as an oppressed minority in Muslim and Arab countries. Come back to me when the Arab states in North Africa and the Middle East has worked well as multi-religious and multi-ethnic states in 20 years. As long as they do not see any signs that this works, refuses Jews to join in your dreams, I replied.