lifted from dagen.no, rotten google translate
With all the effort that goes into covering the plight of Palestinians, it comes as no surprise that the press is reluctant to give this story any oxygen… how the PA leadership sanctions and uses tax money from Norway and other countries to fund their hate campaign against Jews and Israel. As a result, we see how this then encourages so-called pro-palestinian groups in Norway, UK and elsewhere to just treat every Jew as an Israeli, a legitimate hate object that has led to an exodus of Jews out of France, Sweden and also in other European countries that are weighing their options whilst brushing up on their Hebrew.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs gets a lesson on hate against Jews
Thursday 14 April 2016, at. 5:16 p.m. Updated: Friday 15 April 2016, at. 11:13
Kenneth Fjell Rasmussen, Today correspondent in Israel
Jew-hatred – It is totally misleading to call the ongoing wave of violence for a “leaderless
intifada.” Throughout their childhood Palestinian children are taught to hate Jews, says Itamar Marcus.
Itamar Marcus is founder of Palestinian Media Watch that monitors Palestinian newspapers, websites and television channels.
He comes to Norway on Friday to attend the European Israel conference organised by With Israel For Peace (MIFF) this weekend, but also to present the report “Trained to hatred and terror” for Norwegian authorities.
The report is translated into Norwegian by MIFF and Friday visiting Marcus Foreign Affairs together with executives from the Norwegian organization.
– We have previously especially concentrated on the content of Palestinian textbooks, but this year’s report is much broader. It is an analysis of the Palestinian Authority (PA) their education and upbringing environment for children in these areas, says Marcus when he meets the day before leaving for Norway.
Read the report here, in Norwegian
One of the points in the report is how schools and sports event is called up by terrorists and how this affects children and adolescents.
– Among other things, three girls’ schools named after the female terrorist Dalal Mughrabi, who led the most lethal terror attack in Israel’s history, says Marcus.
The report documented how girls on the affected schools are now looking up to the Mughrabi as a role model.
– Many dozen other terrorists have got schools named after him. Often images of terrorists prominently placed at school, or they are part of the school’s logo. Often also the images printed on school uniforms that students must use. Students must memorize the life story and the actions of terrorists, and this becomes part of their identity, he said.
He also shows how very young terrorists profiled against a child the same age. Above the entrance to a high school in Bethlehem hangs the picture of the youngest female suicide bomber ever, Ayyat Al-Akhras (17), who blew up in the air at a supermarket in Jerusalem in 2002.
– 13 year old Ahmad Manasrah who last fall stabbed a 13 year old Jewish boy in Jerusalem, has already received a football tournament for boys named after him – “The Ahmad Manasrah Football Tournament.”
POETRY READING: A young girl reads poetry on television channel of the Palestinian Authority, “Our enemy, Zion, is Satan with tail.”
The 67-page report is packed with examples of hatindoktrinering but Marcus highlights the following key messages conveyed by the Palestinian Authority:
Israel has no right to exist.
Israel will disappear and will be replaced by Palestine.
Violence is allowed to fight Israel.
Muslims must fight an endless Islamic war against Israel.
Those who murder Israelis, are heroes and role models.
Martyrdom for Allah is the highest form of honor.
– Education is a key to peace. But the Palestinian Ministry of Education and other PA-sponsored actors promotes unfortunately not peace, reconciliation or normalization with Israelis and Jews, he says.
He says the findings in the report totally reveals allegations about a leaderless uprising and “lone wolves” as false.
Itamar Marcus has in recent months visited both European politicians and representatives of the governments of the UK, Sweden and the United States. Everywhere he has been well received.
– The report is clear and well documented, and most react with disgust when they read it. I think pressure from Western countries may be one reason that terror has diminished recently.
– Also Norway can, as head of the Donor Group on the Palestinian territory, influence the situation, he said.